It's good to play together.

Discussion of the out-of-game, real-world aspects of the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Ibeechu
Moderator [Designated]

Re: It's good to play together.

Unread post by Ibeechu »

Well then, I suppose it's "tygron."
tygron
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by tygron »

ok thanks.... yea about christmas time i'll be on xbl and halo 3. But if anyone wants to add me then go ahead.

EDIT: yeh I just typed in tygron in this gamertag viewer for the windows side bar and only my gamertag came up.
Echelon Three
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Echelon Three »

I agree, I missed the boat on ILB but noticed that a pretty close-knit group of people came out of it. Merciless fanbois aside in this ARG, there are some really cool people on here who I wouldn't mind getting into some Team Slayer with. My XBL gamertag's the same as my name on here, anyone associated is welcome to send me an invite or friend request so long as they're willing to discuss rampant ARG and Halo story speculation; I've been jonesin' for it for some time now, heh.
thebruce
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by thebruce »

For quite some time after ILB we (the Beekeepers) played Halo 2 online... if a good community is formed, it definitely brings people together beyond the scope of the game.
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

i would love to play with the peaple on here, even if i dont live up to my name :lol:

ill need to get xbox live soonish aswell
tygron
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by tygron »

It's going to be fun in halo 3 especially with Forge. (if they release Forge... I hope they do)
Lurono
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Lurono »

tygron wrote:It's going to be fun in halo 3 especially with Forge. (if they release Forge... I hope they do)
I just now finally took the time to look up the details on Forge. It sounds pretty fun. It'll be cool experimenting with different things :)
Camth
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Camth »

Canceled my live account last year because school network had a packet shaper that wasn't too friendly towards gaming. Have a 30 day free trial I will activate once Halo 3 comes out to see if it is any better. I'll post my gamertag once I activate it. :)
ProfessorHojo05
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by ProfessorHojo05 »

RoflSalad wrote:Hm. I like the idea- But I'd only wanna go 1-on-1, Heroic. Mainly 'cause of Frankie & Luke, I'm afraid of the AI on Legendary. Gamertag is the same as my username. ;) RoflSalad, and until I can get some help with XBL support, I've got a silver acct., I'm afraid.
what kind of help do you need? I spent 3 months getting mine to work so I know lots of things about it. How can I be ov service? I added you to my friends lise on XBL so we can play together once you get it sorted out.
VectorScalar
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by VectorScalar »

This is a great idea-I almost made a new topic about it (thx, search!)

My Gamertag is like my username here, only with a space i.e.:

Vector Scalar

If you send a friend invite, mention ABO, IRIS, or CI, so I know who y'all are.