AR link to diabetes (disease)

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Squirrel
Data [Conditional]

AR link to diabetes (disease)

Unread post by Squirrel »

the avatar file for AR changed to MB05032_09_25_07.gif ... that is already a known fact. but reading through the old mac beth quotes "My security measures are being tested. I can feel it.
By the pricking of my thumbs." now a search for mb05032 leads to a website talking about an oral diabetic supplmement.

This confirms that "whatever" took over AR was indeed a viral computer program as referenced in the ghost7.13

also if you take a look at the new image
"http://halo.wikibruce.com/images/c/c9/M ... _25_07.gif "
you will see that there is a honeycomb shape in the background... does this reference to ilovebees?

just throwing this out there... trying to find some new leads...
Ibeechu
Moderator [Designated]

Re: AR link to diabetes (disease)

Unread post by Ibeechu »

It's been all but confirmed by Bungie that IRIS and ILoveBees have no connection. I don't see how a site about "diabeetus" confirms anything about the character of NAR. There are billions of web pages. The chances of more than one thing on the interbuttz being called MB05032 are huge.
KLind
Data [Authenticated]

Re: AR link to diabetes (disease)

Unread post by KLind »

I'm the residential Wilford Brimley guy at NeoGAF so I felt compelled to post here. Doubt it's connected though. Although a Wilford Brimley ARG would be ace.