Server 2 Image and Video Discussion

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

SoUtHEaStJaY619
Data [Undefined]

Re: Server 2 Image and Video Discussion

Unread post by SoUtHEaStJaY619 »

acctually theres alot of hidden text go watch care fully right after "it had a center,it has a mind"
caboose221
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by caboose221 »

i kno one thing this text:
We may have been fools to think that all intelligence follows the rules we've set
The Flood is no idiot parasite
{//}
It has a center, a Mind
{//}
{//}
it spoke to us
{//}
It has done this before
{//}

is written or said by the covenent
Icy Inferno
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Icy Inferno »

caboose221 wrote:i kno one thing this text:
We may have been fools to think that all intelligence follows the rules we've set
The Flood is no idiot parasite
{//}
It has a center, a Mind
{//}
{//}
it spoke to us
{//}
It has done this before
{//}

is written or said by the covenent
highly unlikely considering that the covenant did not exist when the forerunner's killed everything.

caboose- for more information on the covenant, forerunners, and basis of halo visit the HBO archives.
http://halosm.bungie.org/story/

but, continuing on the same strain of who wrote this, I believe that the "unknown hand" (that was stated by Microsoft) is in fact the forerunners preserved in some sort of dyson sphere or safe zone (possibly the alternate slipspace in one of the halo books, i don't remember which)

In the recording when the voice speaks of guiding our actions while atoning for his, I believe this points us to the fact that the forerunners are doing this (obviously) in an act to destroy the flood when they couldn't those many years ago. More specifically I think it might actually be the guy who guilty spark refers to when he says (something along the lines of) "You asked me, would I do it?" who is actually leading us through this, though he is trapped in a pocket of slip-space, unable to get out (which would make sense with the whole "endless space to comfort me" thing). It seems only too perfect if he were to be the one, the one who destroyed everything, who was leading us.
SoUtHEaStJaY619
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by SoUtHEaStJaY619 »

here's errrthang (with the hidden mesaages)

"we have been fool to think that ll intelligence follws the rules we've set

the flood is no idiot parasite
no simple infection to be cured and cauterized

it has a center,it has a mind
and that discovery gave us a way to fight it
but when the mind realized we had it's measure

it spoke to us
mockingly,dismissevly

it has done this before
elsewhere "

thats what i saw
caboose221
Data [Undefined]

ON the 3rd MB-v4

the deep moster like voice could it be the gravemind thingo and the womans voic coud it be cortanas..

as they say in the video about halo this gut says "the other thing is cortanas in trouble".

maybe.. the video was made by cortana or maybe by the guys that made the rings....

im not sure... but also the things that they say in the mp3 like "just like now the peices seem to be coming together bit by bit slice by surgical slice" ....they really have me this time they're really trying to confuse us...
Kurk
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Kurk »

caboose221 wrote:ON the 3rd MB-v4
im not sure... but also the things that they say in the mp3 like "just like now the peices seem to be coming together bit by bit slice by surgical slice" ....they really have me this time they're really trying to confuse us...
Yeah i dunno, it might be reffering to the first few weeks of this ARG, where AR was giving us a constant stream of info untill it just suddenly stopped for 3 weeks, which might be the "calm" or "quiet" he mentioned.
pocky
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by pocky »

ok so if we look the glyph has 5 rays coming out from it. There are 5 servers total. each new image i believe well be using the same anchor point (the glyph), also, I think we will see that teh open circle will move to each remaining ray ending in something like this image
star composite.jpg
star composite.jpg (81.09 KiB) Viewed 6803 times
crymsonnite
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by crymsonnite »

anyone captured the new video?
I think that maybe putting the static together from all the videos might give us something, also, we could use it to look for hidden messages
Van Helsing
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Van Helsing »

Please see this topic for video:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=765
caboose221
Data [Undefined]

just saying something the reason about the voice is that only the covonent call the flood a parasite "it has done this before", also cortana knew it before the covenet so the covenent have thought we can beat the flood but now they see that that is not true "The Flood is no idiot"...