Server 2 Image and Video Discussion

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

dwknaisch
Data [Conditional]

Re: Server 2 Image and Video Discussion

Unread post by dwknaisch »

i looked at my live id and my last house was on the adress, i just changed it does anyone think it will be a problem to get the package? how long did it take for the last packages to be received
Cryptk5
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Cryptk5 »

Since this area is now for images and video topics... There is hidden text in the video that I cant make out. I can only get a few words but it says something about discovery I think.
beelzebub
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by beelzebub »

If the stars are almost exactly the same, can we do a diff of the images rather than an addition? That is, remove all the stars that are in common? We might get a nice connect-the-dots.
sableholic
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by sableholic »

dwknaisch wrote:i looked at my live id and my last house was on the adress, i just changed it does anyone think it will be a problem to get the package? how long did it take for the last packages to be received
I received my package and I didn't even have a address associated with my live id until like a week before I received it. I believe it goes off of your registration address not the live id one. That or I got lucky and updated it right at the right time. As soon as I saw people were getting packages is when I updated mine.
sableholic
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by sableholic »

Cryptk5 wrote:Since this area is now for images and video topics... There is hidden text in the video that I cant make out. I can only get a few words but it says something about discovery I think.
Where?
spartan117
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by spartan117 »

could it be another constellation? or another galaxy?
horse
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by horse »

If StarImage1 and StarImage2 are overlaid using the glyph as an anchor reference, then the top image is given a "difference" transparency in Photoshop, the result is as follows:
StarImage_1+2.jpg
StarImage_1+2.jpg (173.18 KiB) Viewed 7414 times
Last edited by horse on Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEM1ZE
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by DEM1ZE »

just a few corrections:

Code: Select all

Failure is for those who don't know the sound of darkness. Those so blinded that they use all diverging paths. And make no mistake, progress can block you. Just like now, the pieces seem to be coming together, bit by bit, slice by surgical slice. Then, all of a sudden, endless calm. There was a lack of, of failure and in judgment. You must understand, not all life deserves the chance, even the artifice passing is my own. Now there is a lesson to spend a millennia lingering upon, waiting for a redemptive hand to turn the keys, leading for the symbiotic relationship which benefits both our futures. I will guide your movements, and you will lead me to an atonement.
Collaborated on in chat :D
Cryptk5
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Cryptk5 »

sableholic wrote:
Cryptk5 wrote:Since this area is now for images and video topics... There is hidden text in the video that I cant make out. I can only get a few words but it says something about discovery I think.
Where?
I did more searching and it looks like this link viewtopic.php?f=12&t=741 already figured out what the video says in the hidden spots.
spartan117
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by spartan117 »

very nice! :D