I was told to post this here. I got a Halo 3 Gamerpic.

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

AdjutantCrispy
Data [Conditional]

I was told to post this here. I got a Halo 3 Gamerpic.

Unread post by AdjutantCrispy »

Well, I'm sure you all know about the package and everything, but someone told me to post this here as well. In the package was actually TWO codes. My friend, who is 360-less for the time being, gave me one of the codes to put into XBL Marketplace to see what happened. http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/prof ... tantCrispy That's what I got.

Pretty cool, eh? I dunno what the other one is, he's gonna keep it to see what it is. I don't blame him. If it's a theme, lucky him.

Anyway, whoever posted the first 100 keys to unlock the server should be getting a package.
S3NATOR
Data [Conditional]

Re: I was told to post this here. I got a Halo 3 Gamerpic.

Unread post by S3NATOR »

So thats what the code is for that people are getting in their packages? Now I really wish I was one of the 100.
forsakenwayfarer
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by forsakenwayfarer »

WOW THAT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT. [/SARCASM]

seriously though, you'd think they might throw in something to advance the plot. nope. just a stupid tag. i hate microsoft. :(
AdjutantCrispy
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by AdjutantCrispy »

Well, there is a second code I never put in.

But who knows.
EliteSniper177
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by EliteSniper177 »

dude, im so jelous, i really hope they release the gamer pics for download, if i dont end up entering a key, lol
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

forsakenwayfarer wrote:WOW THAT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT. [/SARCASM]

seriously though, you'd think they might throw in something to advance the plot. nope. just a stupid tag. i hate microsoft. :(
they have a 'stupid' tag that only 99 other peaple in the world could have - if you saw someone with such a unique tag on live it would make you think - wow that guy must be special

thats why im so jelous :x

dont get me wrong i aint puttin you down - ide love nore info too - and i hate the fact they get these prizes - but that doesnt change anything - so lets let em enjoy the prizes for theyre full value eh?
SKR
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by SKR »

How big is the shirt? I doubt it is medium or smaller, so that would be almost useless to me. And the gamerpic would force me to stop using the Marathon one that I payed for(the only gamerpic I've ever bought, it's from the Sonic pac). And the comic is online, so I don't really care about that.

Well congratulations to all who won, maybe I will get the next one and it will have better stuffs.
DanMazkin
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by DanMazkin »

kicking ass in guitar hero i see :D