Tons of new stuff

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Baratos
Data [Conditional]

Tons of new stuff

Unread post by Baratos »

Air Sparrow Hawk
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Tons of new stuff

Unread post by Air Sparrow Hawk »

Wow I'm envious! I wish I got some of that mechandise, it'd sell for loads on Ebay due to the rarity.
ODST Epsilon
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by ODST Epsilon »

That's pretty cool, I wish I was one of the 100 people who happened to be on the website at the time of the server opening.

Not dissing on those who won, especially those on here, but it's frustrating because I could've been on here but I was watching the Daily Show and there was like, what?, no effort involved in winning anything?
Air Sparrow Hawk
Data [Authenticated]

ODST Epsilon wrote:That's pretty cool, I wish I was one of the 100 people who happened to be on the website at the time of the server opening.

Not dissing on those who won, especially those on here, but it's frustrating because I could've been on here but I was watching the Daily Show and there was like, what?, no effort involved in winning anything?
I guess it's a reward for being active on the Bungie.net Forums. :(
ODST Epsilon
Data [Authenticated]

Air Sparrow Hawk wrote:
ODST Epsilon wrote:That's pretty cool, I wish I was one of the 100 people who happened to be on the website at the time of the server opening.

That's unfortunate.
Air Sparrow Hawk
Data [Authenticated]

ODST Epsilon wrote:
Air Sparrow Hawk wrote:

That's unfortunate.
Yeah, I'm hardly ever active on Bungie.net
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

im actually pretty annoyed by this - not because i wasnt part of the first 100, but because us UK'ers will most likely have less chance being part of the first selection number due to the fact midnight in america is like 5 am here
i guess the server opened before midnight but the longest i can stay up is 3am 0 which is like 8 in america time
one more question - even if i was part of the first 100 - would they send the prize to england?

second reason im annoyed is because personally it feels like the peaple who are on the internet at the right place at the right time get the prize - not necisarrily the peaple who did the most work - im not saying im worthy of one - just that some of the peaple getting the prize were lucky enough to hear about this while peaple whove genuinly done loads fr the arg might have been unfortunate to be busy at the time the server opened

i do want to say - well done to those who got a prize, honestly the peaple here reading this are worthy of it - i dont know exactly who won one but peaple like sir topham hat, nice one! (where have you disapeared to anyway?)
Air Sparrow Hawk
Data [Authenticated]

sharpsniper99 wrote:im actually pretty annoyed by this - not because i wasnt part of the first 100, but because us UK'ers will most likely have less chance being part of the first selection number due to the fact midnight in america is like 5 am here
i guess the server opened before midnight but the longest i can stay up is 3am 0 which is like 8 in america time
one more question - even if i was part of the first 100 - would they send the prize to england?

second reason im annoyed is because personally it feels like the peaple who are on the internet at the right place at the right time get the prize - not necisarrily the peaple who did the most work - im not saying im worthy of one - just that some of the peaple getting the prize were lucky enough to hear about this while peaple whove genuinly done loads fr the arg might have been unfortunate to be busy at the time the server opened

i do want to say - well done to those who got a prize, honestly the peaple here reading this are worthy of it - i dont know exactly who won one but peaple like sir topham hat, nice one! (where have you disapeared to anyway?)
So you're from the UK too? Awesome, where are you from?
ODST Epsilon
Data [Authenticated]

Yeah, any members on here who are getting these prizes, congrats, we all know that even the most insignificant (but reasonable) post can help solve problems and it's unfortunate that people who only have a glancing interest in this may be rewarded as well.
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

ODST Epsilon wrote:Yeah, any members on here who are getting these prizes, congrats, we all know that even the most insignificant (but reasonable) post can help solve problems and it's unfortunate that people who only have a glancing interest in this may be rewarded as well.
you worded it a lot better than me - thats what i meant in my post if i seemed a bit bitter, oh and im from london - im hoping since sota showed up here it means i can still win prizes etc and be as fully emeresed in the arg - what about you Air Sparrow Hawk