Accordion (tm) Backlog Script

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

failedparachute
Data [Authenticated]

Accordion (tm) Backlog Script

Unread post by failedparachute »

We've got more, again from the HBO forum. I'm surprised the original thread was shut down so quickly, considering even AR posted on the HBO forums. I'm just curious how this isn't related to Iris?
#
# [ERROR] Timestamp error (mem x0000600DD834)
# [ERROR] Stream timestamp could not be retrieved
# [INFO] Header data is disabled (see log for complete data stream)
# [INFO] Stream using site encryption: key [42A9875E89D12B75EEF8C0051ADE2FC79C83510BE9A257A89B45E3236D1C90BB1D]
# [INFO] site decryption: key [******************************************************************]
# [WARNING] This stream appears to be partially corrupted. Possible cause: byte skips? Check error log for details.
# [INFO] Stream begin:
#
# ö¶’Â6òv†BFòvR¶æ÷sðÐÕvR¶æ÷rF†W’w&RÇ––ær&÷WB†'fW7BÒF†B7F÷'’&÷WB&V&VÂG 6·2—26ö×ÆWFR'VÆÇ6†—BâvR¶æ÷rF†W&Rw2&–r72fÆVWB÷fW"F†W&RÂæBvWB×F†—2Â’ just found out it's the Propoganda Division (tm), not the ONI, that's responsible for covering it up. We also know that AMJ is scared shitless about what's going on over there. He thinks that artifact- I'll get to theBÆFW"ÒÖ–v‡BÇW&RF†VÒF/ Epoch%
#
# All of that makes sense except that the ONI has nothing to do wit¥b tb coverup, or at least, tbr—re content to let tb mbe bndle bBTb mbg bD- are tbrlosb>g and don't want anr?ne to know? Tb ONBbC calm abut bD- bC bD a local bCoblem that won't spread? No, we know AMJ thinks it's a danger, so that means... they have something in the works to handle this problem?
#
# [INFO] End of stream
# [INFO] Could not estimate number of items in queue ahead of this log's next flush.
# [INFO] Next data stream flush estimated: 8 hrs
#
# .
#
Another in 8 hours, huh? I'll be in work, but I'm going to follow up on this even if no one else will. A side note, anyone recognize who AMJ could be? I was thinking "A" for "Admiral" but I'm too tired to dig through the books.
MulletedOne
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Accordion (tm) Backlog Script

Unread post by MulletedOne »

It's not related, something to do with a story on HBO.
The Se7enth Prophet
Moderator [Designated]

Re: Accordion (tm) Backlog Script

Unread post by The Se7enth Prophet »

It's been found. It's not related to Iris.

If you know what Enkidu was, many people believe this to be a sequel. If you don't know, Google it.