So AR is dead.

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

FILTER
Data [Conditional]

So AR is dead.

Unread post by FILTER »

Then why would whatever took it over communicate to us with out saying much. Really think about it for a second. It didnt say anything that has any real impact. I believe it was MSBungie trying to appease those who got into this early and are waiting for something, anything to happen. I dont think anything more will happen until the 4th or after. It was just a thrown bone to a bunch of hungry dogs. It can't be anything else.
Corbob
Data [Authenticated]

Re: So AR is dead.

Unread post by Corbob »

FILTER wrote:Then why would whatever took it over communicate to us with out saying much. Really think about it for a second. It didnt say anything that has any real impact. I believe it was MSBungie trying to appease those who got into this early and are waiting for something, anything to happen. I dont think anything more will happen until the 4th or after. It was just a thrown bone to a bunch of hungry dogs. It can't be anything else.
Why are we looking to the 4th of July and not the 7th (07/07/07)? Is there any solid evidence that says there will be something happening on the 4th?
FILTER
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by FILTER »

I just threw that date out there, but my point remains. There was really nothing to be gained, no new information or clues (outside of more speculation which is fine but we need something concrete) from the postings of whatever has taken over Adjutant Reflex. It was MSBungie throwing us bone to keep us interested.

I dont want anyone to think I am upset by this because I am not. I just dont think there has been anything truly valid to go on since the server unlocked.
Spartan 062
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Spartan 062 »

I'd expect the 7th to be a big day, since Bungie has incorporated 7s into Halo so much. Besides, AR didn't give us nothing, albeit we might not understand what the heck it meant. He introduced something at least, like started the whole ARG.