something i find interesting about AR

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

something i find interesting about AR

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

well we know AR joined a group and all wondered why the hell he did that, but is it possible that bungie just arnt keeping the immersion factor in this game?, i mean the fact he banned a guy shows he reads through topics etc and i wouldnt have thaught anyone would log in into his account unless they were doing something for the arg.

so does this mean if we find a awnser to something and literally pm it to him he will respond? i dont know i supose he gets enough spam as it is but the fact he actually uses his account out of game interests me
shamanistcrage
Data [Authenticated]

Re: something i find interesting about AR

Unread post by shamanistcrage »

do we know it was AR that banned him and gave him that message? we dont. as far as i know.

perhaps he is just a little kid with attention problems.

point is, i am sure pleanty of bunjie (or whoever is running the arg) people are watching the forum, and i bet they are watching others too, like this one. i think AR might speak up if someone REALLY knows what they are talking about and understands what it takes to get his attenrion.
Flex
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Flex »

He was probably 'Archiving' and stumbled upon '"HOSTILE INTENT", which would kinda still be in game Character
Plus, it's still the start of the game, so there's loads more to happen
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

i previusly completely doubted anyone would be logged into ar's account unless its time for him to do summat tho, and i doubt the kid is lieing cos he has actually been banned and his topic was what he said it was!

anway im just shocked there havent been a million topics about ar being online (can they see that in a bungie.net profile?)