New Glyph Discovery

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Re: New Glyph Discovery

Unread post by Avateur »

I didn't have to blow it up or anything to see what appears to be the glyph. Everyone else did, and I think that it just backs it up more. But yeah. We'll just leave it open to interpretation until something proves it or disproves it. Which means it may forever be open to interpretation.
Tural
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Tural »

In the end, it doesn't really matter if it's there or if it isn't. It's not like Bungie's going to say "Sorry guys, you didn't have this symbol in the official list, you don't get the end of the ARG." As you said, it can't be proven either way. If the situation arises in the future where we need to find more, then perhaps this can get another look. Until then, there's no more reason to debate the authenticity.
gunluva
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by gunluva »

Avateur wrote:I didn't have to blow it up or anything to see what appears to be the glyph. Everyone else did, and I think that it just backs it up more. But yeah. We'll just leave it open to interpretation until something proves it or disproves it. Which means it may forever be open to interpretation.
That's because you're the only one seeing it. It's all in your head.
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

gunluva wrote:
Avateur wrote:I didn't have to blow it up or anything to see what appears to be the glyph. Everyone else did, and I think that it just backs it up more. But yeah. We'll just leave it open to interpretation until something proves it or disproves it. Which means it may forever be open to interpretation.
That's because you're the only one seeing it. It's all in your head.

So?! It's not my fault I'm insane! :(
iNteRn
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by iNteRn »

gunluva wrote: That's because you're the only one seeing it. It's all in your head.
That was unnecessary to say....
Tural wrote:In the end, it doesn't really matter if it's there or if it isn't. It's not like Bungie's going to say "Sorry guys, you didn't have this symbol in the official list, you don't get the end of the ARG." As you said, it can't be proven either way. If the situation arises in the future where we need to find more, then perhaps this can get another look. Until then, there's no more reason to debate the authenticity.
Thank you.