New Glyph Discovery

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Re: New Glyph Discovery

Unread post by Avateur »

3of9 wrote:The purpose of the glyph is to say "Hey! This (website/ad) is part of the ARG."

There is little purpose to putting it repeatedly on the same site. I think you're looking a little too hard right now.
I agree, though I suppose it is possible that they could be trying to emphasize the visor for some reason. I mean, look at all the pictures we keep seeing with what appears to be those things from the comic in the reflection of the visor. We could have just bypassed another symbol until it was just found?

Either way, what's the consensus now? There still seems to be debate as to whether there's a symbol here or not. I still think that there is.
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Sir Topham Hat »

There is definately a difference between the original image and this one, I think there's a glyph there.
gunluva
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by gunluva »

There's no glyph there.
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

It's too blurry to be certain, but I see a difference between the original and the other.
gunluva
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by gunluva »

No.
gunluva
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by gunluva »

Lolz no. I can plainly see its a reflection of his visor. I'm 100% certain on this.
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Why would it be so different between the small version and the large version. Whatever is in the small version definately wasn't in the large one.
gunluva
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by gunluva »

So they changed the lighting. Big deal. There's still nothing there.
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

There's still no definitive answer on that. Half the people who see it says there is, and the other half says there isn't. So it should technically just be included with the other glyphs for consideration and individual interpretation.

As I posted in reply to 3of9, this could be a hint regarding the visor or something later on. Everything has been "easy" to see so far, and some people have posted that this ARG appears to be way easy and simple compared to most other ARGs, so maybe they're answering these statements and making things harder to find and spot.
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Somehow I don't think that Microsoft is responding to user response on the fly with this one, but who's to say it isn't going to get more cryptic and strange? It already seems to be.