English Stonehenge Goers Needed For Solstice.

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Captain Milk
Data [Authenticated]

English Stonehenge Goers Needed For Solstice.

Unread post by Captain Milk »

Do we have any willing english people to visit Stonehenge on the night of the Solstice to visit it.
We have alot of reason to believe SOTA will show up there, with stonehenge being a focal point on their website and "STONEHENGE?" was the biggest font on the UK flyers yet absent from the USA ones.

Do we have any takers, i personally would, but i am otherwise engaged with Glastonbury festival.
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Re: English Stonehendge Goers Needed For Solstice.

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

ah your right, infact if you watch that mtv video the guy tallks about stonehenge a lot

theres no way i could travel all the way to stonhenge though especially at night, stll its a good idea i just wouldnt like it to come true because its sooooo much hassle
ThePiousFlea
Data [Undefined]

Re: English Stonehenge Goers Needed For Solstice.

Unread post by ThePiousFlea »

Personally, I would have thought they'd make it a lot clearer than it currently is if they want people to actually travel to stonehenge.
sharpsniper99

stonehenge seems to be everwhere in relation to these guys tho, perhaps someone shoullc check stonehenge out for forerunner symbols :lol:

seriusly though in the terms of this arg i reckon itl have a role to play somehwre, even if its only a awnser to a question or something
Menelven
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Menelven »

Summer Solstice at Stonehenge = Wierdoes, fruitcakes and nutcases. No way am I going there.
shamanistcrage
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by shamanistcrage »

also, if i recall correctly, stonehenge was originally spelled stonehedge on teh sota site. at least the filename was.
SkorponokX
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by SkorponokX »

Trying to organise an ARG event at Stonehenge on the Soltice could be very problomatic. Not only do you have the hundreds of druids and pagans but also a very large Police presence, so the chances of something going wrong are quite high. Personnaly I think that if Stonehenge is going to play some part in the game it will be in a different form.
ATF Goose
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ATF Goose »

Menelven wrote:Summer Solstice at Stonehenge = Wierdoes, fruitcakes and nutcases. No way am I going there.
Its because of these wierdoes, fruitcakes, and nutcases that we need to check it out!
sharpsniper99

hell even if we miss a clue on stonhenge im sure itl be put up on the sota website anyway
Van Helsing
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Van Helsing »

I would advise against anyone actually meeting any supposed involved character in person - as you have no idea who they are, or what they want to do at the place, and to you.

I mean, ILB Phone Box's were a stretch, but mostly adults took part in that ARG - same goes for the film A.I. 's ARG , it was Adult based.

This is Halo, and most of it's fans are teenagers or young children, of whom do not need to be exposed to strangers, and posts telling them to meet strangers.

Equally enough, it would be good to see if anything happened there, but like someone said - it would be overcrowded at this time of year and really not a suitable place for an ARG performed by Microsoft either,

But then again i could be wrong, perhaps,