English Stonehenge Goers Needed For Solstice.

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Re: English Stonehenge Goers Needed For Solstice.

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

Van Helsing wrote:I would advise against anyone actually meeting any supposed involved character in person - as you have no idea who they are, or what they want to do at the place, and to you.

I mean, ILB Phone Box's were a stretch, but mostly adults took part in that ARG - same goes for the film A.I. 's ARG , it was Adult based.

This is Halo, and most of it's fans are teenagers or young children, of whom do not need to be exposed to strangers, and posts telling them to meet strangers.

Equally enough, it would be good to see if anything happened there, but like someone said - it would be overcrowded at this time of year and really not a suitable place for an ARG performed by Microsoft either,

But then again i could be wrong, perhaps,
i agree fully + theres a difference between payphones and going to someones house (like that fake msn blog said to do) etc
whiteness
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by whiteness »

same here.

this is my issue of the whole sota, and stonehenge thing... see, stone henge in no way resembles forerunner architecture. neither do the crop circles, or most of the other things. if you put them side by side. you see no similarities. also, as for sota doin there thing all of a sudden, well like someone else state, stonehenge + soltice = fruitcakes wierdos. to me fruitcakes and wierdos = sota.
gunluva
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by gunluva »

Solution= ABO Members stick together. Keep an eye out for suspicious people, and avoid/evade them.
Lichtonatus

Unread post by Lichtonatus »

Hmmm. You guys are almost definitely right. Do we have any adult members of this forum in England? Do we have any adult members on thsi forum for that matter?

I have to say I like the idea of MS at Stonehenge. Technology meets Old Rocks
riddikl
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by riddikl »

Ok, ive registered for to warn you guys, do not go, if you do decide to go, you are doing so at your own risk.
But i am willing to go if more people are.
Oh and the police usually block the roads off a few days in addvace, so its either we hop fences or get there a few days early.
sharpsniper99

riddkl you have the idea, dont go theres no point plus its very dangerous, even meeting up with peaple on here is dodgy because for all you they could be pedophiles (im looking at topham hat :P (joke))
SkorponokX
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by SkorponokX »

I would back up what others have said, going to meet people at Stonehenge is not advisable and could even be dangerous. As I said in my earlier post organising anything there at this time of year would be stupid. Anyone pulling any kind of stunt is likely to get arrested or mobbed by a bunch of angry druids.
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Sir Topham Hat »

I don't understand why going to Stonehenge is a bad idea. Just go on the solstice, have fun, chill out. (Probably sounding reeeeally ignorant, but that means someone will explain to me)
riddikl
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by riddikl »

all im gonna say on the matter topham is theres police there for a reason.
sharpsniper99

sir topham hat solstice is like a religius event for pagans, itd almost be like looking around the vatican for things related to a arg when its a cristian religious day, just not something you should do out of respect

plus apparently summer solstice attracts a load of weirdos + being lured somewhere by somone on the internet is always a bad idea