Avery Fane may be a real person

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Plasmoe
Data [Conditional]

Stop bothering Avery Fane

Unread post by Plasmoe »

I think we need to stop bothering Avery Fane.
He just posted this bulletin:

Date: Jun 16, 2007 1:34 AM
Subject: ALL WHO RECIEVE SPAM ABOUT ME
Body: SINCERE APOLOGIES for some of you receiving intruding SPAM about me, a rather large and intrusive organization is flaming all on my list. Please play dumb ignorance and do it politely.
Yours,
Avery

He seems quite unhappy with all this attention.
Coweh
Moderator [Designated]

Re: Avery Fane may be a real person

Unread post by Coweh »

Though it sorta supports my last post, also. He didn't specifically deny anything, he requested they be polite to 'us,' etc... I'm not saying this doesn't really debunk anything, but he hasn't taken down the SOTA stuff, either (unless I'm mistaken).
endejas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by endejas »

If he's fake, he damn well knows what he's doing.

I think we should stay in contact with Avery. Get information from him, but to take everything with a grain of salt. Have it ready to be seperated from our pool of information should he be found out to be a fake.
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

endejas i took that approach yesterday, even if hes a part of the game he pretty muc refuses to awnser any questions related to the game, my guess is until he has a proper part in the the game hes just been found out about too early and wont provide a role till his time comes
Lichtonatus
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by Lichtonatus »

Despite the fact that I keep insisting he's a fake, I do wonder why a trained professional (especially one with such an....unfortunate career history) would spend his time winding people up.