From Comic to countdown ? how ?

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

SkinWalk3r
Data [Conditional]

From Comic to countdown ? how ?

Unread post by SkinWalk3r »

I got the part about how we got to the comic.....but how exactly did we find the link to the "ancients" website.....was it as simple as tring diff ip by changing the last set of numbers ? or were there clues to it elsewhere ?
Kurk
Data [Authenticated]

Re: From Comic to countdown ? how ?

Unread post by Kurk »

if you goto the last page of the comic, you can click on and move the last squares to reveal the numbers, which gives you the link to the SOTA website, which then leads you to the countdown
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

kurk do u know how peaple found the myspace of peaple who made the site?
SkinWalk3r
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by SkinWalk3r »

Kurk wrote:if you goto the last page of the comic, you can click on and move the last squares to reveal the numbers, which gives you the link to the SOTA website, which then leads you to the countdown

umm I thought that IP lead to the countdown directly...thats why I am confused ....I just checked..........I am trying to figure out the jump from the count down to the SOTA website.
Last edited by SkinWalk3r on Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kurk
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Kurk »

Oh yeah, my bad, just looking it up now, apparently some guy just tried different IP addresses and stumbled upon it and
one of the people referenced on the SOTA website had a myspace and people found it.