[General Discussion] H3 Poem & The Castaway Theory

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Re: [General Discussion] H3 Poem & The Castaway Theory

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

The poem no longer has any relevance. It's purpose was to point us to the book, that's done.
Sova
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Sova »

Mr. Sanatos has posted on Amazon.... I think it would be pertinent to pay attention to what he says.
I understand that everyone is on a search of some kind, but I don't think I can help you.

Jonas was the one with the theories and answers. The rest of us were just sounding boards for possible solutions. We were the ones who told him no every time he thought he found a yes. If he was around, I am sure he could tell you what you want to know.

The process of my involvement was simple-
Jonas would work non-stop for about a week before dropping by my office. If I had the time, he would sit for a cup of coffee and ask questions about the structure of social advancement or evolutionary desires or any number of things. The questions always changed due to the fact that he was forever updating his theories.

During all our talks, Jonas and I grew close. He didn't have any family in the area so my wife and I started inviting him over for dinner on Sunday evenings. This continued for a few years, past the publishing of "The Castaway Theory", until one night he just didn't show up...

Two days later, after he failed to appear for classes, I filed a police report. The investigators went through his house and found nothing out of place. His notes remained untouched; his clothes all seemed to be in his closet. There was even a sandwich sitting on the kitchen counter. It was as if he just opened the front door walked away. That was 20 months ago.

The last time I heard from Jonas was in a note he left on my desk the Friday before his disappearance. The note said, "It's time to start asking questions again. J"
Last edited by Sova on Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Sova wrote:Mr. Sanatos has posted on Amazon.... I think it would be pertinent to pay attention to what he says.
Hah, he told us. There were too many people on there. I am curious about Friday though. *sigh*, now every day mentioned is going to seem like a hint.

Hmm, possibly Friday is a new clue (kinda-sorta like the letter, with Sunday the Server)
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

Please post all posts and discussion/speculation about them from Thomas Sanatos here please. Thanks!
Sova
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Sova »

I'm unable to talk to him myself...blasted Amazon accounts and having to buy thing before being able to interact with the website.

Though if I could I would ask him whether there was any particular subject Mr Volman talked about which might lead us to wherever he is now.
Atlas
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Atlas »

http://206.16.223.63/evidence.html might be a location of volman
shamanistcrage
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by shamanistcrage »

so jonus refers to himself as "j" why does that seem familiar?
EliteSniper177
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by EliteSniper177 »

shamanistcrage wrote:so jonus refers to himself as "j" why does that seem familiar?
the new AR's Avatar, so could new AR be Jonas?
nightmare
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by nightmare »

maybe someone should ask him what kind of sandwich it was. that might be important, i mean, who just makes a sandwich and leaves? :?
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

nightmare wrote:maybe someone should ask him what kind of sandwich it was. that might be important, i mean, who just makes a sandwich and leaves? :?
:|

That was simply included in the story in order to emphasize the fact that the good Dr. simply left or was abducted, etc. right in the middle of daily business. NO ONE ASK ABOUT SANDWICHES.