Bungie's 7/7/7 Gamerpic Connected To ARG?

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Hated Aries
Data [Undefined]

Bungie's 7/7/7 Gamerpic Connected To ARG?

Unread post by Hated Aries »

Hey, I'm new here, and to I got caught up to where we are now, and I was really interested in the 7/7/7 ARG Gamerpics. So, I got them, and the idea hit me to relarge each of them. So, mister Chief, nothing, Danger Sign, nothing. Random Dude, nothing. Bungie logo, nothing. Marathon symbol? Something.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w273 ... ieg/H3.jpg (Linked because it's a very large pics.

The middle circle seems to have letters in it. I've seen SSCCT, but others in my Machinima clan, where I originally posted this, have seen things such as the first being a side-ways H, S, C, T, T. Others have said it's merely coincidence, but told me to come here and show my findings. I know it's not very much of a lead, and right now most people are going off the Flood Containment Control number, but this might have another impact.

~Aries
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Re: Bungie's 7/7/7 Gamerpic Connected To ARG?

Unread post by Avateur »

That's the Marathon logo. Definitely not connected to the ARG, but it is found every now and then throughout HALO as a little easter egg to the fans.
SKR
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Bungie's 7/7/7 Gamerpic Connected To ARG?

Unread post by SKR »

And there's artifacts ALL over that image, not just in the center circle. It is just a dirty image, no text.