New Clue Found!!

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Dundradal
Data [Conditional]

Re: New Clue Found!!

Unread post by Dundradal »

I just went to the Boston (South Station) location for the company and checked basically everywhere around for any signs of the ARG, but came up empty handed. Just thought I'd pass this along. The map brings you to a spot in the middle of the rail platform, a place I couldn't go without a ticket.
shamanistcrage
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by shamanistcrage »

ARGGGGGG. (get it) i had to work today, and every fiber of my being told me not to. this message is driving me nuts, i am trying to catch up with everything. just wanted to let people know that i would be back for a while, since it seems the game is back on,,, YAY!!
ToyMachine228
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ToyMachine228 »

I've been trying anything I can think of and I can't get it. I'm assuming that it's three numbers followed by #, but it could be four numbers. I tried some numbers from the "Flood Control Control" image that we uncovered from one of the servers way back. No dice.

We have to nail this guys! Come on!
Corbob
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Corbob »

People trying all the 2 and 3 digit numbers: It's possible MSBungie anticipated us loyal fans trying all the combinations so they made it a 5 or 6 digit number. All I'm saying is not to be disappointed if all the 3 digit numbers don't work.

That said, anybody want to split up the numbers into groups so we get them done faster? I thought I heard some people were starting this and had moved to xboxlive to talk easier. Anybody got a range of finished numbers?
endejas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by endejas »

EliteSniper177 wrote:over at CI, a member spotted a 129, i added it in:
anybody else see something in the moss?

1010?

^ my guess kept tiny so i don't plant ideas.

and another, on the left of the stick. (center of the glyph then go right.)

another 10?
Systema Eterna
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Systema Eterna »

There is definitely an S below and a little to the left of the 50.
KLind
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by KLind »

endejas wrote:
EliteSniper177 wrote:over at CI, a member spotted a 129, i added it in:
anybody else see something in the moss?

1010?

^ my guess kept tiny so i don't plant ideas.

and another, on the left of the stick. (center of the glyph then go right.)

another 10?
16 10
Ibeechu
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Ibeechu »

You guys do know that rocks have natural cracks, right? What a lot of you are seeing I can tell are nothing important. the S that System Eterna pointed out really doesn't look like an S, just a crack.

When you need to squint your eyes, turn your head, and be todl what you're looking for to see something, it isn't there.
Icy Inferno
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Icy Inferno »

saw a 107

possibly a 16 by the 107 just to the left
endejas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by endejas »

Ibeechu wrote:You guys do know that rocks have natural cracks, right? What a lot of you are seeing I can tell are nothing important. the S that System Eterna pointed out really doesn't look like an S, just a crack.

When you need to squint your eyes, turn your head, and be todl what you're looking for to see something, it isn't there.
To be fair, I still don't see that 129. That's why I didn't say my guesses, might plant the ideas that something is there that really isn't.