New Clue Found!!

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Chainz
Data [Authenticated]

Re: New Clue Found!!

Unread post by Chainz »

Blazejam wrote:http://members.shaw.ca/jarrettkucy/18887785672.wav

some on on the b.net forms got this...intristing (sorry if this has alredy been posted)

I don't know if this is important, but listen to the back ground. When the guys are talking- is that a train?
caboose0070
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by caboose0070 »

it was the same i just saw on the first page an answering machine and wanted to be sure ty
EliteSniper177
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by EliteSniper177 »

Chainz wrote:
Blazejam wrote:http://members.shaw.ca/jarrettkucy/18887785672.wav

some on on the b.net forms got this...intristing (sorry if this has alredy been posted)

I don't know if this is important, but listen to the back ground. When the guys are talking- is that a train?

i think it almost sounds like the initial key tone again
Last edited by EliteSniper177 on Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DiscipleN2k
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by DiscipleN2k »

Chainz wrote:I don't know if this is important, but listen to the back ground. When the guys are talking- is that a train? [/i]
I'm not sure I'm hearing it. Are you hearing a train whistle, or more like tracks rumbling?
Chainz
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Chainz »

EliteSniper177 wrote:i think it almost sounds like the keys again
The keys again? Elaborate.
Chainz
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Chainz »

DiscipleN2k wrote:
Chainz wrote:I don't know if this is important, but listen to the back ground. When the guys are talking- is that a train? [/i]
I'm not sure I'm hearing it. Are you hearing a train whistle, or more like tracks rumbling?
Tracks and rumbling, it starts when the guy says " I agree this isn't. . . ."

edit; I reminds me of the back ground noise in the forerunner video- it sounds like there in a factory- pipes banging- water- heavy things being moved.
Last edited by Chainz on Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Se7enth Prophet
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by The Se7enth Prophet »

I did a couple of edits on the image trying to get those numbers that people are seeing to stand out more. I can get three of them to show out pretty well, but that 15 still doesn't look right to me.

Also, I included a different edit of the image that just looked familiar to me.. I don't know why.
Contrast change.
Contrast change.
phase1.jpg (495.13 KiB) Viewed 4390 times
HIGH contrast. (Black and White).
HIGH contrast. (Black and White).
phase2.jpg (234.99 KiB) Viewed 4390 times
High Contrast with text.
High Contrast with text.
phase2txt.jpg (237.65 KiB) Viewed 4380 times
This is just that thing I said looked familiar...
This is just that thing I said looked familiar...
peculiar.jpg (326.57 KiB) Viewed 4374 times
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

CompoundIntelligence says:
Guys. This location is of importance. It's the coords listed on the link's "Get Driving Directions" page (42.3485491371968, -71.0551477847488). We need to find out what that place is.
We have figured out that this is a commuter trainstation (Boston's South Station for Concord Trailways) and is a public place. There's a chance there's something there. If you are in the Boston Area and would like to volunteer, PM me.

-Edit, I did not find this. It's currently flying around in #CI, apparently it was noticed over at Unfiction.
--Edit again, a connection I made in the IRC was that one of their services is "echolocation", which is high frequency clicks or pulses of sound. Chirps on Server 01, anyone?
System Failure
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by System Failure »

Chainz wrote:
DiscipleN2k wrote:
Tracks and rumbling, it starts when the guy says " I agree this isn't. . . ."

Yeah i agree. It take the train every day and that seems pretty dam close to the rumbling of the train on the rails.

I'm thinking its 102, 'cause you can see the tail of it sticking out from the bottom of the last digit.
caboose0070
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by caboose0070 »

the numbers look like 104 to me