Halo's activating in Server 5 video.

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

System Failure
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Halo's activating in Server 5 video.

Unread post by System Failure »

Yeah but don't you think the Flood qualify as a crisis.
Grunt- "Oh these Flood guys are trying to eat me again. This is quite lol. Where's my food nipple?"
Pirra
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Pirra »

But at the beginning of Halo 2 when the soon to be Arbiter is being tried one of the Profits said something like "While you're handling of the Flood outbroke was satisfactory the destruction of one of the Halos is still an unforgivable sin." so this leads me to bereave that the Cov. have dealt with the Flood before Halo 1.
System Failure
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by System Failure »

But at the beginning of Halo 2 when the soon to be Arbiter is being tried one of the Profits said something like "While you're handling of the Flood outbroke was satisfactory the destruction of one of the Halos is still an unforgivable sin." so this leads me to bereave that the Cov. have dealt with the Flood before Halo 1.
Im hoping you didnt read my post. Because I said the same thing more than once. Well technically i said the Fact that the Covenant have hundreds of Arbiters might mean they have had some dealings with the Flood before. Also Halfjaw even -blam-in said "I have smelled this stench before". meaning they got down and dirty with the Flood. Also in so level an Elite mentions that they "should've brought weapons to burn these bodies" and in Tru7h's statement, he said only handing of the Flood outbreak. He didn't say " While you're handling of the newly discovered parasite was satisfactory". shows that Covenant had some flood trouble.
[spoiler]I just remembered that Halfjaw had his mandibles cut by the Flood in the HGN. Even still they appeared to know what the were doing in the story.[/spoiler]