Forerunner Craft in Halo 3 Zune image

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

ODST Epsilon
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Forerunner Craft in Halo 3 Zune image

Unread post by ODST Epsilon »

That's a little odd. It looks like he's going underground yet the entire Ark and the surroundings are reflecting on it...

As for the Forerunner ship. I think it looks like it, but there's no way to tell if that isn't the generic Forerunner engine placement and something else. But for the time being it looks good enough.
Pedro the Penguin
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Pedro the Penguin »

The visor's reflection is just a quick cut-and-paste job from the E3 trailer. Don't pay any mind to it.

Also, DHalo and I already confirmed that the two objects are the same. There was a topic about it on the HBO forums. Matter of fact, I even upload a comparison image:

AdamMagana
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by AdamMagana »

Its funny because my friend got his Zune the day it came out and I saw that picture at least twice and I completely looked over that one. There's a lot of cool art in there and its bad too because I was looking for clues when I looked at the art and I still looked over it. :oops:
EliteSniper177
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by EliteSniper177 »

lol, i didnt notice it till i wanted to make it my zunes wallpaper, there may be more like it out there, what sucks though is the size
ToyMachine228
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ToyMachine228 »

We are calling it a Forerunner craft but we really don't know what it is. We know that Sentinels, who were created by the Forerunners built it. It may not actually be a Forerunner space craft.
Zero
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Zero »

The building sentinels, Setinels weren't made for killing and containment but for work on Threshold Gas Mine and on Earth to build the Ark supposdely.

Really cool find.
MasterChief2829
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by MasterChief2829 »

War of the Worlds! ;p

Looks like MasterChief gets pretty beat up. Maybe those things are trying to protect The Ark.
Corbob
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Corbob »

Edit: Nevermind.
Pak
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Pak »

ToyMachine228 wrote:We are calling it a Forerunner craft but we really don't know what it is. We know that Sentinels, who were created by the Forerunners built it. It may not actually be a Forerunner space craft.
How do you know sentinels built it and not the forerunner?
Rokit
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Rokit »

Pak wrote:
ToyMachine228 wrote:We are calling it a Forerunner craft but we really don't know what it is. We know that Sentinels, who were created by the Forerunners built it. It may not actually be a Forerunner space craft.
How do you know sentinels built it and not the forerunner?
I'm pretty sure this is fairly substantial evidence.