I think I know what the glyph means.

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

TheJoseph
Data [Conditional]

Re: I think I know what the glyph means.

Unread post by TheJoseph »

Thanks for the credit, GLuebben.
Anyway, if you check the bottom rear of the spinny artifact in Server 05, there are 5 variations of the "open" symbol that everyone seems to be missing, whereas the first picture (AR's Avatar) is "closed" on the outer ring, with a hollow circle in the center. For whatever reason, the hollow circle is on the outside of all five "open images," and they have a solid dot in the center. In any case, the 5 open images are not simply rotated. There is a difference in relation to the central structure. My best guess as to what this means is that it's a server/Forerunner object number. The highlighted one on the device corresponds to Server 05, that much seems certain, as it's lit up on the back and shown on the continent selection screen. Here are the pictures I used in my topic: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=486.
GLuebben
Data [Conditional]

Re: I think I know what the glyph means.

Unread post by GLuebben »

The interior detail is exceptionally difficult to make out on our little messenger, there is no way to make out, yet, whether or not those glyphs relate to the AR series or if they're in another series. Everyone seems to agree, though, that they are linked to the "servers" being so widely spoken of.