A CALL TO EVERYBODY

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

monctezuma
Data [Authenticated]

A CALL TO EVERYBODY

Unread post by monctezuma »

Go to halo.bungie.org ''halo story'' section.
Read the level transcript of the library ; it might answer some of your questions. Read well what 343 GS says. It all make sens now.

More and more are we going deep in halo story, more and more I realise that we all have already every answer and information we need, or almost.

Everything is getting together. I think the game will be the last puzzle piece.

Thank you Plasmoe for the link. -Rokit
Lichtonatus
Facilitator [Conditional]

Re: A CALL TO EVERYBODY

Unread post by Lichtonatus »

Im a lazy bastard (Too vulgar?). Could you just post it here?
Ibeechu
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Ibeechu »

What would be even better is if you post it, then explain, line by line, how Iris clears stuff up. I'm sure we could all see it ourselves, but detailed walkthroughs really tickle my pickle :)
monctezuma
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by monctezuma »

I won't post everything back here cause if u r to lazy to go read, then u'll be too lazy to read everything here.

I've spent the last 3 hours on re-reading everything on this page and a lot of people's question / theories/ speculation can be solved with a good reading.
I'm just suggesting that if you want to go in deep halo story, get your questions answered, get your speculations solved, this page is a must-read.
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

monctezuma wrote:I won't post everything back here cause if u r to lazy to go read, then u'll be too lazy to read everything here.

I've spent the last 3 hours on re-reading everything on this page and a lot of people's question / theories/ speculation can be solved with a good reading.
I'm just suggesting that if you want to go in deep halo story, get your questions answered, get your speculations solved, this page is a must-read.
wth it just quoted but my response wasnt shown :x - i asked for a link
Last edited by sharpsniper99 on Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ross
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Ross »

Have gone through it. I would say nothing strikes me as resembling or answering anything.

I would like to hear what you have noticed. I am curious.
M3 Rokit
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by M3 Rokit »

Post what you think it is all about, and a link would be nice as well. If not, then I will be locking this shortly. As of the moment, this thread is rather pointless. Please, make it have a point.
Plasmoe
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Plasmoe »

Here's the link.

I reccomend everybody read it. It cleared up a few things for me too.
Frogwart
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Frogwart »

I can't say I see what you're getting at, Monctezuma, but rereading the level transcript did enlighten me about a comment Spark made that I had always interpreted differently.

At one point he/it says "The installation was specifically built to study and contain the Flood. Their survival as a race was dependent upon it. I am grateful to see that some of them survived to reproduce."

I always interpreted the second and third sentences as 343GS talking about the Flood, but it seems obvious to me now that he was refering to the Forerunner.

Sorry if I'm stating the obvious...*ducks* :(

Also, I think we may want to keep this one open a bit longer. This thread could be retitled and used to post direct connections from the ARG to the Known Halo Story So Far.
KMS
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by KMS »

Frogwart wrote:I can't say I see what you're getting at, Monctezuma, but rereading the level transcript did enlighten me about a comment Spark made that I had always interpreted differently.

At one point he/it says "The installation was specifically built to study and contain the Flood. Their survival as a race was dependent upon it. I am grateful to see that some of them survived to reproduce."

I always interpreted the second and third sentences as 343GS talking about the Flood, but it seems obvious to me now that he was referring to the Forerunner.
Like Frogwart, I can to a similar conclusion on both statements. While it is now obvious to me now the 343GS was indeed referring to the Forerunners, and not the flood, I still do not see much of any information that 'sicks out', or 'suddenly makes sense'. Enlighten me please on what you see. =), I'm interested.

Regards,
KMS
Last edited by KMS on Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.