[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4581: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4583: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4584: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4585: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
args.bungie.org - View topic - The Watchers + SOTA's Ancients = The Forerunners
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The Watchers + SOTA's Ancients = The Forerunners 
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post Re: The Watchers + SOTA's Ancients = The Forerunners

Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:17 pm
Data [Conditional]

You concluded sort of the same thing that i did in a few threads down.
i sot of came to that conclusion after hearing AR's most recent message via Foman.

however...I think that AR is the Monitor of Installation Earth. now 343 Guilty Spark. [if thats what you were tyring to get at, then clarify]
if not the BIOS program for the monitor of Installation Earth.

now the question is, who is trying to get at him?
i theorized that perhaps Gravemind is still in this somehow. because of what AR says, and the references he makes. i am lead to believe that Gravemind is attacking AR. or atleast he's using Cortana/Penitant Tangent.Anything.

I'm glad someone else agrees with me/i agree with.
and it's good to finally have some evidence that supports the theory.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:27 pm
Data [Conditional]

I don't believe AR is 343 Guilty Spartk. I do, however, believe 343 Guilty Spark was at the Ark 100,000 years ago, which is what that last part of my first post is about:-)

- Eagle 117

Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:00 pm
Data [Conditional]

[quote="Eagle 117"]I don't believe AR is 343 Guilty Spartk. I do, however, believe 343 Guilty Spark was at the Ark 100,000 years ago, which is what that last part of my first post is about:-)

you had linked to an image of AR's avatar. and then to an image of 343.
i was assuming thats what you were getting at. but we agree that AR is a monitor. than we are on the same page.

after reading your theory about 343, which i agree with. i got to thinking about Guilty Spark himself. his name carries something
Guilty
Spark
He was present and responsible [Guilty] for the first firing [Spark] of the Halo installation.
"last time you asked me...would i do it?"

Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:39 pm
Data [Conditional]

I was trying to reference the symbol used by SOTA and halo3.com/comic, which also happens to be A/R's avatar:-)

- Eagle 117

Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:26 am
Data [Conditional]

Applying this information to the ARG brings up several questions and notions.

1. Is AR physical or digital or both? I think he's %100 digital.
2. Foreunners and humans basically have some sort of related DNA. Human were released from the Ark after exterminations. Remeber: Human species originated in Sub-Sahara Africa.
3. Remember when SOTA said that Forerunners are the route of our technology, such as iPods, etc.?
4. I think we all agree that AR was trying to protect us from something, but that something is not what we think. The only two possible enemies I can come up with are: Gravemind, or a more powerful Foreunner AI.
Flip a quarter.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:27 am
Profile WWW
Data [Conditional]

I'm starting to think that something/someone he was warning us about is Cortana.

- Eagle 117

Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:27 am
Moderator [Designated]

Why? So many possibilities in light of this server unlocking, yet you're leaning Cortana. You've caught my interest.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:29 am
Moderator [Designated]

Current timeline people, Cortana doesn't exist yet.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:32 am
Profile WWW
Data [Conditional]

Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next