The Watchers + SOTA's Ancients = The Forerunners

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Re: The Watchers + SOTA's Ancients = The Forerunners

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

Eagle 117 wrote:A few of you may recall my last "major" theory titled My guess... THIS symbol = THIS;-)

- Eagle 117
I posited the same thing in another thread... I will find it and edit this post... that symbol is ON the monitors, which made me think that AR was a monitor (even more than I already did).
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=104&p=1509&hilit=#p1509 -- Found it!
Ryoseth
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Ryoseth »

You concluded sort of the same thing that i did in a few threads down.
i sot of came to that conclusion after hearing AR's most recent message via Foman.

however...I think that AR is the Monitor of Installation Earth. now 343 Guilty Spark. [if thats what you were tyring to get at, then clarify]
if not the BIOS program for the monitor of Installation Earth.

now the question is, who is trying to get at him?
i theorized that perhaps Gravemind is still in this somehow. because of what AR says, and the references he makes. i am lead to believe that Gravemind is attacking AR. or atleast he's using Cortana/Penitant Tangent.Anything.

I'm glad someone else agrees with me/i agree with.
and it's good to finally have some evidence that supports the theory.
Eagle 117
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Eagle 117 »

I don't believe AR is 343 Guilty Spartk. I do, however, believe 343 Guilty Spark was at the Ark 100,000 years ago, which is what that last part of my first post is about:-)

- Eagle 117
Ryoseth
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Ryoseth »

[quote="Eagle 117"]I don't believe AR is 343 Guilty Spartk. I do, however, believe 343 Guilty Spark was at the Ark 100,000 years ago, which is what that last part of my first post is about:-)

you had linked to an image of AR's avatar. and then to an image of 343.
i was assuming thats what you were getting at. but we agree that AR is a monitor. than we are on the same page.

after reading your theory about 343, which i agree with. i got to thinking about Guilty Spark himself. his name carries something
Guilty
Spark
He was present and responsible [Guilty] for the first firing [Spark] of the Halo installation.
"last time you asked me...would i do it?"
Eagle 117
Data [Conditional]

I was trying to reference the symbol used by SOTA and halo3.com/comic, which also happens to be A/R's avatar:-)

- Eagle 117
Plasmoe
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Plasmoe »

Applying this information to the ARG brings up several questions and notions.

1. Is AR physical or digital or both? I think he's %100 digital.
2. Foreunners and humans basically have some sort of related DNA. Human were released from the Ark after exterminations. Remeber: Human species originated in Sub-Sahara Africa.
3. Remember when SOTA said that Forerunners are the route of our technology, such as iPods, etc.?
4. I think we all agree that AR was trying to protect us from something, but that something is not what we think. The only two possible enemies I can come up with are: Gravemind, or a more powerful Foreunner AI.
Flip a quarter.
Eagle 117
Data [Conditional]

I'm starting to think that something/someone he was warning us about is Cortana.

- Eagle 117
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

Why? So many possibilities in light of this server unlocking, yet you're leaning Cortana. You've caught my interest.
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Sir Topham Hat »

Current timeline people, Cortana doesn't exist yet.
BaneRDX
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by BaneRDX »

Eagle 117 wrote:The Watchers who cohabited with mortal man spawned a new race. These offspring were the Nephilim. In Hebrew lor, the Nephilim stands for the giants of primeval times, fallen angels (demons) themselves. One of the reasons, often not discussed, for the Biblical flood was to rid the Earth of these half-breeds. Let me put it another way, cause for the Biblical flood can be traced back to the fallen angels."[/i]
- Eagle 117
Interesting that the Sentinel in GoO refers to humans as aboriginals and the Covenant refer to Master Chief as Demon. Maybe the Spartan project used forerunner DNA to create the Spartans and that's why Guilty Sparks recognized Master Chief's DNA/Aura (no I'm not a hippy, it's just a visual way of simplifying personality, physical characteristics & mood) in Halo (1). Thus killing the time travel theories.

Also why haven't we seen Flood combined with Covenant? Maybe they're saving that for Halo 3 when they combine the Brunts with the flood :)