AR was destroyed...by 343 Guilty Spark

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

Frogwart
Moderator [Designated]

Re: AR was destroyed...by 343 Guilty Spark

Unread post by Frogwart »

Didn't he?

The Reclaimer he thought Master Chief was had to at least appear to be human (or very much like a biped in green armor), otherwise how could 343GS make the (mistaken) connection that MC was another Reclaimer?
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Sir Topham Hat »

Who's to say 343 didn't do a spectroscopic analysis of his body and look at his genes?
shamanistcrage
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by shamanistcrage »

in halo one, GS catches up on all the lost time, human history, is it? it isnt GS because he would have access to human history right now, after taking over AR because AR at least know McBeth, i am sure he would have catalogged even more. the GS theory just doesnt fit.
shamanistcrage
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by shamanistcrage »

lol, please excuse my poor spelling and grammer (as usual) i am getting tired, and all this spending all day at work and all night on the computer is starting to catch up with me.
ChiliDog
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ChiliDog »

I think if guilty spark wasnt capable to give Cortana the boot from Halo then i dont see him getting rid of some other (presumably forerunner) AI. They were Monitors, they werent made to kill off another AI. As cortana put it... "All you can do is float and sputter".
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

ChiliDog wrote:I think if guilty spark wasnt capable to give Cortana the boot from Halo then i dont see him getting rid of some other (presumably forerunner) AI. They were Monitors, they werent made to kill off another AI. As cortana put it... "All you can do is float and sputter".
He was capable and I believe was going to purge her, but she had the Index and therefore wasn't going anywhere without taking that thing with her.
Kurk
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Kurk »

brainwave, Remember the halo 1 quote by Guilty spark to masterchief, "Last time you asked me, if it were my choice, would I do it? Having had considerable time to ponder your querey, my answer has not changed."

Perhaps this ARG is leading to this conversation between us (reclaimers) and guilty spark?
HardwareHeretic404
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by HardwareHeretic404 »

Guys, keep in mind that this ARG is taking place NOW in 2007. AdjutantReflex is certainly not a Monitor because
a) It has no standard number
b) Its name does not fit the standard "unpredictable guilt" meaning as the other Monitors. Its name starts with "Adjutant" which means "subordinate" and if the Ark is so important then AdjutantReflex wouldn't be the Monitor.
c) It talks nothing like the other Monitors - instead of a chatty, matter-of-fact nature, AdjutantReflex talks in a straightforward, cryptic way. Kind of like the Cortana Letters, kind of like the Sentinels.

Also, if Bungie really were to re-introduce 343 Guilty Spark into the Ark and Halo 3, it would be a great disappointment to us because 343 Guilty Spark is so annoying.

HH404
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Sir Topham Hat »

Kurk wrote:brainwave, Remember the halo 1 quote by Guilty spark to masterchief, "Last time you asked me, if it were my choice, would I do it? Having had considerable time to ponder your querey, my answer has not changed."

Perhaps this ARG is leading to this conversation between us (reclaimers) and guilty spark?
No, he was referring to the 100 thousand years ago when the installations were last activated.
ChiliDog
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ChiliDog »

if the question that the chief (or other reclaimer asked him) was about the containment of the flood/activation of halo that would fall under protocol. There would be no reason why a monitor would question protocol.