if AR did come here

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Hunter_Killer
Data [Undefined]

Re: if AR did come here

Unread post by Hunter_Killer »

I'm truly amazed at how IGN handled that AR, they had no proof he was real or fake so they just started flaming him. I just hope they or the B.net kiddies didn't start off a code-word event or something accidental as such... [example- if 'n00b' or 'gay' is the codeword to release the Flood or the Covenant homing beacon for the Ark, we are all... yeah pretty much doomed.]

I'm glad I'm a 13-hour internet freak- I actualy have a prayer of staying current in this ARG.

I have a theorum, might not be new but here's my thought- he will only reply if the correct questions or text are posted within a certain volume of replies. That's why the IGN AR may have been real, but the cynical flamers messed up a possible opportunity. We just don't know.

I agree with making a sealed board and another one to debate replies if he comes here. And also make a quota so that only a certain reasonable number of profiles can be added to the site after AR comes, to help temporarily stem the tide of bull.
crymsonnite
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by crymsonnite »

OT
AdjutantReflex posted--- Another good place to collect data.

Dickwelsh posted---Inquiry: Are you equipped with thermal shielding?
I thought that was humorous
echelon3
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by echelon3 »

I doubt AR would come here but if he did we'd probly need our own ark to save us from the flood of bnet 12 yr olds. :-P