Halo3.com's server outlines

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

shamanistcrage
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Halo3.com's server outlines

Unread post by shamanistcrage »

Onebitrocket wrote:
Van Helsing wrote:How else would he suddenly find out that we had posted the right thing?

He may be giving us time yes, but i don't think thats quite it...

and has anyone tried making out this image yet:

I know if you zoom out to 6% in Photoshop you start to see shapes, but i think trying to make glyphs out of it would still be very creative connect the dots.

BUT THEN why would societyoftheancients.com say this: "The message boards are still out on this piece. One of our members came across a website that also contains this symbol (206.16.223.65) but it’s much to early to determine if this is valid evidence of Ancients. None the less, the supposed "alien" server is quite interesting. The quest for the truth about this image remains."

It says the glyph appears on the countdown page - but there doesn't appear to be one at first site.

It may be because we found societyoftheancients.com before we were meant to, and so as of now, we are ahead of the game and perhaps the glyph societyoftheancients.com talks about being on the countdown page WONT be there until the countdown has finished,

thoughts?

this looks like the transition effects used in the announcement trailer.
i am finally tired enough to see an image in this, and i just got goosebumos when my head cleared it out. i see a figure standing under bright lights, the pic is from the point of view where the camer is by his knees pointed up to him and the bright lights.
shamanistcrage
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by shamanistcrage »

i doubt it is what is actually there, but the more i look at it, the more i see it. lol
writer87
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by writer87 »

holy crap i see it! it looks like a pic from Tron, swear.