The servers on Halo3.com could be the halo rings

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Ark7
Data [Conditional]

The servers on Halo3.com could be the halo rings

Unread post by Ark7 »

Each server represents a Halo unfortunetly tho because of the destruction of one halo, we only have 5 servers in contact. The website with the transmission is sending a transmission to one halo at a time to get in synchronization order/alignment after the alignment is complete, the site (lets say the site is the ark) will then have full deep space link. this is how one of the servers become unlocked on the halo site. We should expect that the Ark will continue to send these transmission until the 21st. The 21st is when all Halos are in alignment for the summer soltice, upon that alignment the firing sequnce will commence.

Thought that up tell me what you think

note - the image themselves could be the different control panels of each halo installation

hmm seems like i just found a problem with my idea, 7 halos 5 servers 1 halo destroyed that leeds us with 6 halos, yet still 5 servers. ugh... thought i was onto something. perhaps 1 maybe offline entirely
Van Helsing
Moderator [Designated]

Re: The servers on Halo3.com could be the halo rings

Unread post by Van Helsing »

hmm seems like i just found a problem with my idea, 7 halos 5 servers 1 halo destroyed that leeds us with 6 halos, yet still 5 servers. ugh... thought i was onto something. perhaps 1 maybe offline entirely
Yes, that is the major flaw,

although i'm sure your idea has been thought of before aswell,

maybe in the Speculation forum,
ToyMachine228
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ToyMachine228 »

What I was thinking is the server's are little bits of info...For instance the comic could be Server#1. And the other four could be other similiar things.
yakaman
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by yakaman »

Another thing - this ARG is taking place in 2007, a full 550 years before Installation 04 (Alpha Halo) was destroyed. My guess is that the 5 servers simply represent 5 "levels" or chapters of this ARG. We'll get access to cool shit each time we unlock one.
singularapathy
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by singularapathy »

Seven Halos, right? And we know of two of the monitors. Maybe those are the other five monitors? Shapes are vaguely similar to what one might expect of monitors.
N'chala
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by N'chala »

How many more moon phases are there before Halo 3 is released? Or maybe an lunar happenings. Maybe they will be unlocked on those days?
darkwill
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by darkwill »

good idea ^
I'm estimating 4 new moons. Assuming that each lunar cycle is roughly 27 days. It could be 5 if I miscounted.