[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4581: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4583: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4584: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4585: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
args.bungie.org - View topic - It's Finally Over!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 It's Finally Over! 
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post Re: It's Finally Over!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:04 pm
Data [Conditional]

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:14 pm
Data [Conditional]

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:29 pm
Data [Conditional]

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:35 pm
Data [Conditional]

Wow, sorry to be late to the party. My job has me away from a computer from 6:30am to 4:30pm. I really wish I could've been involved more, but the job made it difficult. I actually wrote that infamous speech on my phone during my lunch break at work.

Speaking of which, sorry about that speech, haha. Didn't realize just how much it'd muck up things for you. I'm good like that, lol. I was just doing my best to stay in character as who the Captain had grown to be at that point. I've done my fair share of theatre before and was having a ball trying to allow my version of the Captain to evolve alongside everyone else's version of him. On the subject of acting, I'd like to throw in my hat and offer my services as a voice actor as well if you ever need one. I consider myself to have a very broad range and my friends laugh their asses off at my impression of a Halo 3 Brute screaming "HE WAS MY LOVER!". Apparently it's spot-on.

I just want you to know, I loved every second of this. When I realized it wasn't official canon, I almost walked away from it, but by that point you had my curiosity piqued. Considering I have ADHD, this speaks volumes of your skills as a writer and master manipulator. You honestly reminded me of "The Writing Writer" from the Coheed and Cambria/Amoury Wars fiction. That kind of all-encompassing manipulation and plot management is definitely to be lauded.

Thank you for a wonderful experience. You have my gratitude and my respect. I hope my bits of insanity and my unorthodox methods didn't ruin anything too badly.

Again, sorry for screwing up your plot-line so much...

Ok...not THAT sorry. It was pretty funny. ;)

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:38 pm
Data [Conditional]

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:44 pm
Data [Undefined]

Bravo! That was very well done. Unfortunately, I don't really have much to offer in the way of ARG's like this so I just stayed on the sidelines.

Carver was my favorite Captain. I liked Hive, Muldoon, Raschad, and McAllister.

Boo! I just finished watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya today as well! That's two interesting universes coming to an end in one day. I hate this day!

Seriously though, until I read your post I was still undecided as to whether this was fan-fiction or something that 343I was doing. It was that good!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:15 pm
Data [Conditional]

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:21 pm
Data [Conditional]

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:28 pm
Data [Conditional]

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next