EM Anomaly: Officer's Club

This is where the action happens!

Moderator: Moderators

Hive
Data [Authenticated]

EM Anomaly: Officer's Club

Unread post by Hive »

Bzzt! An EM anomaly has appeared in the O-Club. Security teams and medical personnel have been dispatched.
Hive
Data [Authenticated]

Re: EM Anomaly: Officer's Club

Unread post by Hive »

Bzzt! The EM anomaly has ended. Security teams report the only damage is that all of the glass bottles shattered. Medical personnel report minor lacerations and general complaints about fillings hurting.
thereIwasn't
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by thereIwasn't »

Hive, there has to be something, a pattern in the room sizes, locations, personnel within, anything. We need answers before this thing fries the bridge or blows up the Slipspace Drive.
Helen
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Helen »

Captain, I have been devoting a large portion of my runtime to this issue. I have yet to discover anything to predict where the next one will appear. I will continue to analyze all the available data, however, in hopes that I am able to discover a pattern.
thereIwasn't
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by thereIwasn't »

Helen wrote:Captain, I have been devoting a large portion of my runtime to this issue. I have yet to discover anything to predict where the next one will appear. I will continue to analyze all the available data, however, in hopes that I am able to discover a pattern.
What about symbolic importance to the Orions? The christmas music I get. The anger at Ives I get. The mess hall and officer's mess are evading me. You know their history better than I do, do you see a connection? If so, what other locations on the ship may hold equal value?