Avery Fane's MySpace Blog

Leads that wound up being lost causes, having nothing to do with the ARG. Also, for threads discussing what turned out to be hoaxes.

Moderator: Moderators

shamanistcrage
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Avery Fane's MySpace Blog

Unread post by shamanistcrage »

ok, so i will say that this guy is deffinately in on the whole thing, i think this blog has NOTHING to do with the arg, just him telling his buds about stuff. this guy has been on myspace for a while, please don't ruin "his space" i am sure he will get a thank you note from bungie, as well, letting some cats out of bags.
Tweek178
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Tweek178 »

Numerology http://marathon.bungie.org/story/seven.html
Bungie will fit references to "7" and powers of seven in their work. It's a signature. Also, any direct reference to "3" (and only 3) may be a sign of plot or storyline importance.

Fans have made an art of using numerological analysis to determine whether a statement is true or false; they add the digits of an included number together, take the sum and add its digits together, etc, until a single digit number remains; if the number is 7, then the statement is regarded to be true. The success rate of this analytical tool is slightly higher than random chance would dictate.
From Avery Fane's blog:
I came back to Canada, only to school for two years and end up back in Japan from 2001 until just last Jan. Yes, that's seven years.
I learned my lesson kuz while on a 'date' with this girl, THREE OF MY CLASSMATES just happened to be strolling the nostalgic school areas before they enrolled in different unis (much like I was).
I'm trying to stay within a 7 hour flight of my Grand Father, basically my reason and inspiration for trying so hard at everything I do.
C'mon, man. Weren't you around for ILB? This feels exactly like their kind of thing.
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

some guy on bungie.net went thru averys friends, this guy knew about the website ageees ago http://blog.myspace.com/two222222
S3NATOR
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by S3NATOR »

This myspace thing is looking legit. Looks like we should be looking for some huge robot? According to this dudes blog.

S3N
sharpsniper99

senator i sent him a picture of a sentinal and he goes
whered you get that from it lookks so similar and in a pprevius message he mentioned a flying robot
S3NATOR
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by S3NATOR »

So maybe this "robot" is a sentinal? This is getting awesome!
Magni Harvald
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Magni Harvald »

We're talking about a sentinel "twice the size of a car" Of course, if the Ark is from where that sentinel (assuming it is a sentinel) came from, it's logical for it to be big, seeing as the Ark would be a very important location for the Forerunners (he who controls the Ark controls the fate of all sentient life), they would have defended it with big bad ass guards. Maybe that's what the gods were building in the comic, the Ark's sentinels.
sharpsniper99

read his blogs, one of them informs you to search for Ave Ry on facebook, i did so and sent him a message

hey just wonedering ,i see your a member Today at 4:14pm
Report Messageon a quest for the truth, we are all members

Today at 4:15pm
i wonder how can i join?

Today at 4:17pm
Report Messagethe group? or the organization
the group via facebook
the org, via the homepage
S3NATOR
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by S3NATOR »

Magni Harvald wrote:We're talking about a sentinel "twice the size of a car" Of course, if the Ark is from where that sentinel (assuming it is a sentinel) came from, it's logical for it to be big, seeing as the Ark would be a very important location for the Forerunners (he who controls the Ark controls the fate of all sentient life), they would have defended it with big bad ass guards. Maybe that's what the gods were building in the comic, the Ark's sentinels.
Yea, those things in the comic may be this guys "robots". Also the sentinels on Onyx built things didn't they?

S3N
gunluva
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by gunluva »

Or maybe it's an Enforcer. It has the same structure qualities of a sentinel. Plus an Enforcer is two time the size of a car. Heck, it can pick up a tank.