conversation with error code 404: name not found on myspace

Leads that wound up being lost causes, having nothing to do with the ARG. Also, for threads discussing what turned out to be hoaxes.

Moderator: Moderators

endejas
Data [Authenticated]

Re: conversation with error code 404: name not found on myspace

Unread post by endejas »

Tell him your part of a site also researching connections with "The Ancients."

Tell him it's an artist render from one of us.
Coweh
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Coweh »

We were lead to it by a search for information on SOTA - it has something to do with the glyph found on the rock.
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

hmm i already replied saying:

thanks that would be great, ill get back to you a little later, gotta go for now, that symbol wasnt found somewhere near Voi right?

either way good lluck with your next project, infact im pretty interested in your websites so give me a shout whenever you finish, good luck and well chat to you later in the evening i guess

dammit when he replies ill send what you lot suggested back!

for now heres his myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=36364871, perhaps a moderator should have theyre luck getting more information out of him? - either way i dont think we should spam this guy out like weve done to Ar dont message him unless you eckon you can get some kind of information outta him
Coweh
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Coweh »

I came across him much the same way you did, and he told me he's been getting "really popular" overnight. Like you, I think we should stay on the cautious side.
endejas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by endejas »

If anyone uses the Myspace to contact him, remember, you are unrelated to any previous information. If he knows sniper can't be trusted, we might not get anymore information out of him.
sharpsniper99

yep well im going to go revise now anyway, and me losing contact with him for a few hours will be less suspicius than me badgering him continuasly

wever already found out that they have found a sentinel and are trying to put it together!

i dont see where this can lead though, how will contact with this guy help us find out about AR, theres something were all missing here

Coweh have you found out anything interestingfrom him?

should i tell him that those sentinels are dangerous??? would it be too over the top, im planning on messaging him saying

hey be carfull, those sentinel things were apparently built by a superior race, and apparently theyre quite dangerous, leaving it alone might be safest
endejas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by endejas »

Just tell him to be careful with the tech.
sharpsniper99

well i sent this, theres no point in not prying, for now though im honestly off, cant afford to not revise for any longer!

hey just thaught i should tell you this, me and my friends have a small amount of the knoledge of the ancients, apparently they were a ancient civilisation of sorts that had technology far surpassing ours
that image i sent you is a pre render one of my friends made of a sort of body guard the ancients made to protect themselves with
be very cautius apparently theyre technology far surpasses anything we have and i reckon its dangerous!

either way you havent heard anything about the keepers of the flames?
Coweh
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Coweh »

I've asked him about AR, saying that it was supposedly an AI construct who took over our forums, showing us the glyph found on the African rock. I haven't gotten a response back, but he's still online...
sharpsniper99

coweh dont lead him to these forums, keep this place a secret from him, also dont tell him too much might scare him off like what happened to AR

in the context of this game hes never heard of AR so telling him will just make things worse i reckon, not help us