Perceiving the Dimensions of IRIS: A Video Recap

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Webshift
Site Admin

Perceiving the Dimensions of IRIS: A Video Recap

Unread post by Webshift »

I just want to be the first to say that this is an awesome job by a few fellow fans of this ARG. If you want something that will get you started on following this Iris ARG keep reading
-Webshift

Hey, everyone! DHalo here. Ibeechu and I would like to announce a new series created by us at Crazy Pizza Studios!

Perceiving the Dimensions of IRIS: A new video recap/timeline series made by DHalo and Ibeechu to help newbies catch up with the ARG, or helping those who missed out on major events figure out just what happened. Here's how the idea came to be...

A few days ago, I started complaining out my ass to Ibeechu about the lack of organization in the Resources forum. I demonstrated my idea to him, who forwarded it to the admins. They liked it and adapted a format similar to mine. However, another part of my suggestion was recap videos, organized in the likeness of the Resources forum setup, one for each section. The idea evolved, and now we have the first episode. Over the last few days Ibeechu and I have designed this recap of the beginnings of the ARG, ending before Server 01's opening.

We hope to continue this series, but in any case, enjoy!

PS: Webshift, Avateur, Ibeechu, and I were talking about the video after it was finished, this conversation arose about my narration.

Webshift (3:49:17 AM): ok whoever starts out talking in this video needs to do IT documentation videos and get paid for it
Ibeechu (3:49:41 AM): thats dave
Ibeechu (3:49:48 AM): i love his voice
Webshift (3:50:03 AM): he makes me feel safe
Webshift (3:50:08 AM): and warm
Ibeechu (3:50:12 AM): and fuzzy?
Webshift (3:50:18 AM): alright homo
Webshift (3:50:24 AM): you didn't need to go that far with it
Ibeechu (3:50:25 AM): Then I come in with a fucking james earl jones voice and scare everyone.

LOL. Anyways, enjoy!

"Perceiving the Dimensions of IRIS" was created under Microsoft’s “Game Content Usage Rules” using assets from IRIS, © Microsoft Corporation.

Streaming Here

And Here

Right Click - Save Target/Link As
Perceiving the Dimensions of Iris: Episode 1 (WMV)

Perceiving the Dimensions of Iris: Episode 2 (WMV)

Perceiving the Dimensions of Iris: Episode 3 (WMV)

Perceiving the Dimensions of Iris: Episode 4 (WMV)
Perceiving the Dimensions of Iris: Episode 4 (MOV)

Perceiving the Dimensions of Iris: Episode 5 (WMV)
Perceiving the Dimensions of Iris: Episode 5 (MOV)

Perceiving the Dimensions of Iris: Episode 6 (WMV)
Enjoy!
DHalo
Moderator [Designated]

Re: Perceiving the Dimensions of IRIS: A Video Recap

Unread post by DHalo »

Wooo! First!
UnrealCh13f
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by UnrealCh13f »

DHalo wrote:Wooo! First!
lol... that is so messed up!
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Sir Topham Hat »

Someone needs to linky some mirrors here....
DHalo
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by DHalo »

I did realize this quite a while ago...I even took care of it. I just must have never gotten around to fixing it. You could either stream them from my site (the ARG backup one, which ironically was deleted so I'm in the process of reuploading), or use the new fixed links graciously provided by Wu. :D