[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4581: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4583: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4584: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4585: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
args.bungie.org - View topic - XMTS Discussion [UPDATED EVERYONE READ!]
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:50 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 XMTS Discussion [UPDATED EVERYONE READ!] 
Data [Undefined]

Unread post XMTS Discussion [UPDATED EVERYONE READ!]

Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:47 am
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post Re: X Marks The Spot Game Discussion
Shouldn't be a problem here, we did get all 5 servers :]]

Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:35 am
Facilitator [Conditional]

Something is getting screwed up here... I entered in the first two no problem, then when I moved on to the next, it said Wrong Answer, but it was most definitely correct. Tried it a few more times, same thing, so I moved on, found the next, tried it, Wrong Answer again. No matter which one I try, I still get a wrong answer! Anyone else run into this? Solutions?

EDIT: OK, well I got one of them to work, but I am still unable to enter in the answers for #4 and #10. Not really sure what is up (maybe I am just entering the wrong word, but that would be weird as it is pretty blatant which word is the solution).
For #4 I have tried: [removed] (seen at the above link) and [removed] (seen at the link from the sponsors page)
For #10 I have tried: [removed] (seen at the link on the sponsors page) and [removed] (seen at the ultimate family page on the site)
I also tried a ton of variations on those words, different suffixes, misspellings, etc. Oh, and nearly every other word on the pages that had an X in it, just for the hell of it. I am not looking for a hand-out of the answer, just someone please tell me whether or not they've gotten it and lemme know if I should keep looking for another word. Thanks!

Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:43 pm
Data [Conditional]

Clue #005:

[removed]

edit: I found a site that had all 10 listed. Are we posting the codes here or just the URLs?

Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:58 pm

Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:47 pm
Moderator [Designated]

Alright. Got screwed last night because it refused to let me answer #5 (until about 12 hours later), and now I just got screwed out of #11 because of 20+ guesses. I'm giving the answer to #11 because of Microsoft's failure at stuff, like always. The answer is actually in the Half-Life Episode 2 section. The answer is exiting. Don't delete this. Microsoft sucks too horribly and has screwed me and many others with this contest. I was ranked 14 and all I needed was "exiting." Now I'm ranked 194 and still going up because I can't enter anything else anymore. Great job Microsoft! RUN TIME ERRORs, things not being able to be answered, and now wrong clues. They need to get their marketing game up. Damn.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:38 am
Data [Authenticated]

Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:57 pm
Moderator [Designated]

ATTENTION. THE ANSWER TO 31 IS experimental.

Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:21 pm
Moderator [Designated]

Alright everyone. 45 is expert and 48 needs a capital "A" in Axis. 46 is box.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:16 am

What's going on with this freakin' contest?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:51 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next