Iris Rewards 3 and 4 are out!

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Renegade
Data [Conditional]

Re: Server reward number 3 is out!!! Others are unknown...

Unread post by Renegade »

ok thanks Avateur. that means i should get something, yet its almost three here.... crud :cry:
DHalo
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by DHalo »

Av...didn't I just say I got one? I'm a server 02 participant...
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

Blah. I should have quoted. I didn't notice your post before mine. It only showed me Renegade's. I was replying to Zero's complaints and such.
ProfessorHojo05
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by ProfessorHojo05 »

I am very happy to hear that the packages have been sent out to those who opened the servers finally. I do regret that I am not among those who opened them, but I am pleased that those who did are getting what they deserved. I wouldn't worry about the gamer pic. As some of you may or may not know, I have been working on a way to get the gamer pic without the codes used to get them normally. If anyone is interested, I will share my theories on how to do this. Just send me a PM and I will respond. As noted in some of my previous posts, anything Halo related has become an obsession of mine. I modified my 360 itself to have a Halo theme, as well as one of the controllers. I got all the official Halo edition accessories (not the Halo 3 360 though). I am trying to get the action clix things, as well as the trading cards. The IRIS gamer pic is one of the few Halo related things I haven't been able to get. I will admit, I do sound greedy, but I want it, and am willing to help others get it if my ideas work. After all, this is a community for Halo fans, for discussion and speculation, for helping each other understand. Why not help spread around a little of the swag that those deserving, and some of those not so deserving got?
ClownX
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ClownX »

Woo! I finally got mine! I'd rather have a Gamerpic and a shirt, however...
Renegade
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Renegade »

clown what server did you get................ sorry, anticipation growing im about ready to march down to fedex and demand my package.
Heliophage
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Heliophage »

Consolation prizes... *sigh*

I appreciate that they've done anything, I suppose, though I liked it better when I stopped caring. I won't look a gift horse in the mouth, but it's digging at scabs even to just bring it back up at this point, so far down the line.
AfRo SaUcE
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by AfRo SaUcE »

I would rather have a gamerpic or at least something different for the last 3 servers... A poster and KEYCHAIN? Seriously? Keychain? Give me a pen while you're at it... but like Av said, at least the packages have finally been sent out, looks like I got my glyph tattoo for no reason.
retina
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by retina »

DarkHuman reported recieving one of those packages without unlocking any server. He did say that he did sign in to the BPCs before some of the servers. Very odd.

Edit: Here's the link: http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/view ... hp?t=21718
AfRo SaUcE
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by AfRo SaUcE »

He unlocked Server 00 (heh, ya know, like installation 00, eh eh, get it?)

EDIT: Is the person that said they got a server 4 package positive it was server 4?