Pontiac Halo 3 site.

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

theteal1
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Pontiac Halo 3 site.

Unread post by theteal1 »

Agent ME wrote:I hate sometimes how Halo3 is rated M and me being 15... I could fake my on that page and all that, but if I actually won it and went there, I think they'd figure I'm not 18 like I said I was... :x
Worst part for me: The game is eighteen and up to play. Mature rated games are seventeen and up. I'm seventeen, so, thinking the age barrier is to warn for an M-rated game, I put in my birthdate. "You are not eligible for this contest."

Crap.
ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

theteal1 wrote:
Agent ME wrote:I hate sometimes how Halo3 is rated M and me being 15... I could fake my on that page and all that, but if I actually won it and went there, I think they'd figure I'm not 18 like I said I was... :x
Worst part for me: The game is eighteen and up to play. Mature rated games are seventeen and up. I'm seventeen, so, thinking the age barrier is to warn for an M-rated game, I put in my birthdate. "You are not eligible for this contest."

Crap.
Damn legalities! :D
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

They'll even ask for ID at the events, so even if you did lie, you'd be turned away.
ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

Anyone going to this tomorrow?

My buddy canceled on me, so I'm not going. 12-hour drive, just to see (and possibly play) Halo 3, and have no one to share it with? That would suck.