[General Discussion] Server 3 Reward

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

atenz
Data [Authenticated]

Re: [General Discussion] Server 3 Reward

Unread post by atenz »

you know i seriouly, SERIOUSLY doubt that bungie is going to send you a copy of halo 3,the may send you a live invite to play a game or two on live (beta style) or somthing of that sort, but i honestly doubt theyll send you an early copy., maybe a signed copy, but that might arrive late, or it might arrive on sept 25th, but that would be such a gem why play it? id buy my own copy and put the signed one on display.

-atenz

or hey, maybe bungie doubled up, and with server three there sending signed master cheif costumes or helmets to you.
novusvir
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by novusvir »

I really don't think that they would give us the full game. But, they may let us play with the Epsilon a week or two before Halo 3 drops. Thats all I want.
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

novusvir wrote:I really don't think that they would give us the full game. But, they may let us play with the Epsilon a week or two before Halo 3 drops. Thats all I want.
Illogical. The game is done and being made into discs, so giving you an inferior version like that would just be a waste. Anyway, I don't think there's a prize.
Renegade
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Renegade »

actually, im starting to think it might be the lestiarum or what ever that special book was that comes with halo 3 collectors edition was called.

signed maybe.

i mean thats something they have to wait until the game comes out to give it to us..

hopefully, then ill have two WOOT
Menelven
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Menelven »

I'm gonna buy all 3 versions. >.>
The Se7enth Prophet
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by The Se7enth Prophet »

If there's no reward for server three I will cry. A lot.
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

Please stop posting unless its with solid, concrete, info with pics of the prizes.

(Also, don't post, "Yes, good idea"....that's just dumb)
thebruce
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by thebruce »

yes, forum moderators and administrators, please listen to us lowly members and stop posting as you like. ;)

I checked around at X07 in Toronto, but most people there were either marketers, or Canadian reps, with little to no information or knowledge about Iris (neither Bungie nor MS reps). Seems this really was a small, internal little marketing plan... :? So I bring back no answers about the rewards... which sucks... and means this post also has no solid, concrete, info, and no pics of the prizes.

:cry:
ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

Yeah, at the Penny Arcade Expo, I got invited to the non-company sanctioned Bungie party in a couple of suites they had and I asked pretty much everyone there about Iris... they all said it was another company and Frankie that did it.

It's awesome to have a wife in the video game industry... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Frogwart
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Frogwart »

ii otnemem ii wrote:Yeah, at the Penny Arcade Expo, I got invited to the non-company sanctioned Bungie party in a couple of suites they had and I asked pretty much everyone there about Iris... they all said it was another company and Frankie that did it.

It's awesome to have a wife in the video game industry... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Excellent! Both about the wife, and the partygoing! :D