New AR riddle on Bungie.

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Re: New AR riddle on Bungie.

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

:idea: Just thought of this too:
Iris is the colored circle of your eye... which watches, or MONITORS, things.
Also, I think we all missed the most obvious of all symbols: the avatar that AR is using is on the FACE of every one of the monitors, surrounding its iris (which has the Marathon symbol in it, i might add). Look closely at the other monitor avatars on b.net... it is almost upside-down, but that is definitely the same symbol. That symbol could be considered the "iris" of the monitor's eye.
Any takers? :idea:
cboy945
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by cboy945 »

wow great catch
MarkHawk
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by MarkHawk »

""Iris is the colored circle of your eye... which watches, or MONITORS, things.
Also, I think we all missed the most obvious of all symbols: the avatar that AR is using is on the FACE of every one of the monitors, surrounding its iris (which has the Marathon symbol in it, i might add). Look closely at the other monitor avatars on b.net... it is almost upside-down, but that is definitely the same symbol. That symbol could be considered the "iris" of the monitor's eye.
Any takers? :idea:""

Beat me to it.

Guilty Spark, wasn't his design said to be a mock of the Marathon symbol? What if that is the Iris?
Kanian
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Kanian »

Maybe he is trying to repress a Rampant side of himself?
a Multiple personality Construct, could be possible, after all not all would go nuts just the same as 343 did.
Lichtonatus

Unread post by Lichtonatus »

I may have overlooked the post if it has been posted, but did anyone else notice that golden wings are one of the interpretations of the word Chysopterum?
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

Yep. The whole world. And then it led to Iris, and then Iris was said to AdjutantReflex, and then hibernation, and then HALO3.com changed, and then a comic, and then an IP addy, and then a countdown, and then a website.

Just incase you missed all of that, I decided to sum that up. And that might help other people, too, who are just waking up or something or who haven't been around in a day or two.
Lichtonatus

Unread post by Lichtonatus »

Well there we go. that's good. I've been asleep. Everything ALWAYS happens while I'm asleep *sigh*
endejas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by endejas »

Lichtonatus wrote:Well there we go. that's good. I've been asleep. Everything ALWAYS happens while I'm asleep *sigh*
I know how you feel. I had to spend an hour reading the forum to catch up.
Henkka
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Henkka »

endejas wrote:
Lichtonatus wrote:Well there we go. that's good. I've been asleep. Everything ALWAYS happens while I'm asleep *sigh*
I know how you feel. I had to spend an hour reading the forum to catch up.
im still reading
and havent even touched the cradle of life thread yet
ugh