Korean Halo 3 Message?

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

LoR Woger
Data [Undefined]

Korean Halo 3 Message?

Unread post by LoR Woger »

I don't think this has to do with Iris or any of the sort, but i was poking around the Halo 3 Korean website (halo3.co.kr) and when looking at the weapon/vehicle list i spotted this when you go too far right (clicking on the right arrow):

Now this doesn't show up in the American site, so might this be a trace to something/anything? What does this translate to (can't find a korean translator)?
Power to IRIS
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Korean Halo 3 Message?

Unread post by Power to IRIS »

I think this is either something at random, like "the Flood" might actually be something that's kind of coflicted, like there might have been some event a little while ago having something to do with a flood. Or...this might end up leading to...the real ARG...because M$ has said that Iris was actually a viral marketing campaign...just speculation but still...
retina
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by retina »

"The Flood last is/are the character." [The Flood are the last character.]

also in the code:

"Master Chief first is/are the character." [Master Chieft is the first character.]

Which, if you think about it, is the first and last character in the Characters section.
Obviously, just a check placed by webmasters to tell them the first and last characters, just to be sure. They probably forgot to take it out. Nothing more, nothing less. (Maybe less, I don't know.)
Power to IRIS
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Power to IRIS »

Honestly, based off of that translation, this is a leak that says the Flood and Gravemind photo's will appear last, probably a week before Halo 3 comes out I would predict.
retina
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by retina »

I highly doubt that.

Mostly because if you press left when you're already on Master Chief, it says that MC is the first character. Which is true, in the character slides. If you press right when you're already on the Flood, it says that the Flood is the last character. Which is, again, true.

So basically, from the webmaster's point-of-view, if, when you press left at the beginning, the message tells you MC is the first character, and if MC is indeed the first character, you are fine. Same thing for the Flood at the end of the slides.
Orpheus
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Orpheus »

says: flood last is the character

and when conjugated:
the flood is the last caracter