It's good to play together.

Discussion of the out-of-game, real-world aspects of the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

M3 Rokit
Moderator [Designated]

Re: It's good to play together.

Unread post by M3 Rokit »

I'm up for it =D. But I won't post my gamertag here till later; need to fix a few things at the moment going on with it. Once then though, hope to see you all online!
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

ill be on as gamertagchange :lol:

but i havent got gold just yet, apparently with my console i can get a month free so ill try that - anyone know how i activate my free trial?
Last edited by sharpsniper99 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

sharpsniper99 wrote:ill be on as bobbysingh99

but i havent got gold just yet, apparently with my console i can get a month free so ill try that - anyone know how i activate my free trial?
Go to the Marketplace and enter the code in the Redeem Code.
sharpsniper99

gah there wasnt a code voucher anywhere in my console box :x - oh well pretty much every game that exists comes with a xbox live trial so ill just wait till my bioshock arrives :D
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

sharpsniper99 wrote:gah there wasnt a code voucher anywhere in my console box :x - oh well pretty much every game that exists comes with a xbox live trial so ill just wait till my bioshock arrives :D
Hate to break it to you, but since BioShock has no multiplayer, what chances do ya think are there that's theres a voucher in there?
sharpsniper99

lmao fair point :D

its alright i plan on buying xbox live gold wenever i get my 360 set up properly anyway