End Game/Press Start to Begin...

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

UNSCleric
Data [Conditional]

Re: End Game/Press Start to Begin...

Unread post by UNSCleric »

Maybe they'll surprise us and add the Iris stuff to the Legendary/Limited edition disc stuff, and that's why it ended in time for them to add it in before the game goes Gold, which should be in like two weeks.
Power to IRIS
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Power to IRIS »

I doubt it. They have already said Iris is over, so they aren't gonna add anything ARG-related. However, I could be wrong, and the gamerpic in each of the Servers might be an unlockable in H3, or included in the LE.
Ripster40
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Ripster40 »

It also gives reason why the covenant are hunting humanity into extinction..

Ohh I can't wait to play this game and beat it. I been with Halo since forever.
SpacialVekter
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by SpacialVekter »

I'll be honest, I don't think the game's over yet. I know, wishful thinking, but still. Volman made mention of the next full moon quite a bit if you played around with him.

I say some thing's gonna happen in 2 day.
ProfessorHojo05
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by ProfessorHojo05 »

SpacialVekter wrote:I'll be honest, I don't think the game's over yet. I know, wishful thinking, but still. Volman made mention of the next full moon quite a bit if you played around with him.

I say some thing's gonna happen in 2 day.
I too will be watching, but I don't have any expectations. I honestly don't think anything will be happening, but you never know.

It would be nice if they gave out a code for just the gamer pics or something. Doubtful though.
Admiral Whitcomb
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Admiral Whitcomb »

DC Tactical wrote:
DHalo wrote:That's because even though "IRIS" is over, there is still much more story being fed from this in Halo 3. Also, the main purpose of this "ARG" was to clear up some of the more disputed story facts that could make or break many theories.
Well I'd love to see a comprehensive list of these "story facts" that have been cleared up. To me, the information revealed throughout all 5 servers has been nothing but cryptic in nature, and has lead to more questions than actual answers.
IRIS was a viral marketing campaign, not an arg...
Power to IRIS
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Power to IRIS »

But, however, it has acted and is an ARG by the way the story has played out and how you did certain things. The "go to ___" has been used in so many ARG's, such as ILB. Honestly, to call this a viral marketing campaign would be a MAJOR understatement.

What was the thing we have been trying to find, or will the reward for all this work be in Halo 3?