16807 Adjutant Reflex Moniter of Installation 6

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

kungfudude
Data [Authenticated]

16807 Adjutant Reflex Moniter of Installation 6

Unread post by kungfudude »

IM fairly sure that Adjutant Reflex is the monitor of installation 6.

^ means to the power of
Each number is the number of the installation, installation 4 and 5 we know, i am presuming that his number is 16807

1. 7^0=1 <<<this one i had to insert since 343 is moniter of installation 4 so there was a gap for installation 1
2. 7^1=7
3. 7^2=49 (Adjutant Reflex????)
4. 7^3=343 (Guilty Spark) This is solid
5. 7^4=2401 (Penitent Tangent) This is solid
6. 7^5=16807 (Adjutant Reflex???)
7. 7^6=117649

Interestingly enough the final number starts with 117 which as we all know is masterchiefs number.

MY freind thinks that The reflex is responing and trying to help(Adjutant can mean help) master chief. I told him hes talking out of his **** but its speculation so of course is welcome.

Tell me what you think?
Last edited by kungfudude on Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SKR
Data [Authenticated]

Re: 16807 Adjutant Reflex Moniter of Installation 6

Unread post by SKR »

What about 49 Adjutant Reflex? Guilty seems to me to come before Penitent, and Adjutant would come before Guilty. Also, if it is before Spark, then the first letter of the last names are RST, which is alphabetical order.
gspawn
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by gspawn »

I propose Adjutant Reflex is actually Bob from Wisconsin, and that Bob works at Arby's.
Why? Because I think a Bob from Wisconsin would find "Adjutant Reflex" to be a groovy name.
And Bob is sometimes short for Robert, and Arby's begins with A, so he's really Arby's Robert.
That's why.

Point being: Seems like a totally random collection of ideas, with no real logical ties to anything.
kungfudude
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by kungfudude »

SKR wrote:What about 49 Adjutant Reflex? Guilty seems to me to come before Penitent, and Adjutant would come before Guilty. Also, if it is before Spark, then the first letter of the last names are RST, which is alphabetical order.

I like the way you think
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Sir Topham Hat »

I'm pretty certain that AdjutantReflex is not a monitor simply because his name doesn't fit AT ALL with the two other known monitor names, other than that it has two words. We just don't have any information. I'm waiting anxiously for what will happen once time is up tonight, I personally believe that there will be an update of info on Halo3.com.
endejas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by endejas »

Guilty and Penitent are synonyms, though. Adjutant is basically a "helper." That's why I would believe that he "helps" run the Ark. Especially if he's tending the Array.

And the fact that he doesn't identify himself with a number (ever other Monitor has!) leads me to believe he isn't a Monitor at all. I'd think he is just the AI within the Ark.
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

I agree completely with you on this one, endejas. Sounds like a Forerunner AI to me.
SKR
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by SKR »

Maybe he was once a Monitor but ripped himself out of the system to do something greater, something worthwhile. His is the story of young boy in world were everyone is expected to conform, to be the same, and to follow the rules. But he has dreams... Something like that.
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

SKR wrote:Maybe he was once a Monitor but ripped himself out of the system to do something greater, something worthwhile. His is the story of young boy in world were everyone is expected to conform, to be the same, and to follow the rules. But he has dreams... Something like that.
:geek:
Calm Killer
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Calm Killer »

kungfudude wrote:IM fairly sure that Adjutant Reflex is the monitor of installation 6.

^ means to the power of
Each number is the number of the installation, installation 4 and 5 we know, i am presuming that his number is 16807

1. 7^0=1 <<<this one i had to insert since 343 is moniter of installation 4 so there was a gap for installation 1
2. 7^1=7
3. 7^2=49 (Adjutant Reflex????)
4. 7^3=343 (Guilty Spark) This is solid
5. 7^4=2401 (Penitent Tangent) This is solid
6. 7^5=16807 (Adjutant Reflex???)
7. 7^6=117649

Interestingly enough the final number starts with 177 which as we all know is masterchiefs number.

MY freind thinks that The reflex is responing and trying to help(Adjutant can mean help) master chief. I told him hes talking out of his **** but its speculation so of course is welcome.

Tell me what you think?
Errrr....MC number is 117. not 177....