possibly related

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

wyoming19904
Data [Conditional]

possibly related

Unread post by wyoming19904 »

tiny bit of information probably not relateed at all but i figured id post it anyway just in case. I was playing with some friends and i remembered that the unsc (in the halo 2 manual) said the covenant carbine was unusual for covenant technology, also when scoped in multiplayer the carbine has the same honeycomb pattern as "terminal" any thoughts. (yes i know this is overthinking)
ProfessorHojo05
Data [Authenticated]

Re: possibly related

Unread post by ProfessorHojo05 »

wyoming19904 wrote:tiny bit of information probably not relateed at all but i figured id post it anyway just in case. I was playing with some friends and i remembered that the unsc (in the halo 2 manual) said the covenant carbine was unusual for covenant technology, also when scoped in multiplayer the carbine has the same honeycomb pattern as "terminal" any thoughts. (yes i know this is overthinking)

Has anyone tried to use the carbine against the flood to see how effective it is? Perhaps its actually a Forerunner hand-held weapon to begin with and not some covenant imitation.
wyoming19904
Data [Conditional]

that was actually my idea but i havent got around to trying it yet
HelixPrime
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by HelixPrime »

A shot to the Combat forms centermass (where the infectionf orm should be) does indeed result in a one hit kill if done correctly.
ProfessorHojo05
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by ProfessorHojo05 »

HelixPrime wrote:A shot to the Combat forms centermass (where the infectionf orm should be) does indeed result in a one hit kill if done correctly.
Is it any good against the infection forms? I know it wouldn't be much good against the carrier forms.

Then again, if I think about it, the Forerunners probably had something better for the infection forms.
Maimbot 9000
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Maimbot 9000 »

ProfessorHojo05 wrote:Then again, if I think about it, the Forerunners probably had something better for the infection forms.
The Needler, surely. A torrent of small, explosive, homing darts. Pretty good for clearing out a room of the little bastards. It's another one of those weapons that are noted as being a little unusual for the Covenant (who mostly use plasma-based stuff), so I've always assumed they just stole 'em straight from the Forerunner.
wyoming19904
Data [Conditional]

nevermind this was just put up on bungie.net and it kind of ruins my theory...please lock

http://www.bungie.net/projects/halo3/co ... =h3carbine