What Might Happen 8/18/07 Thread

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Re: What Might Happen 8/18/07 Thread

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

Next full moon is also on Aug 28th
Reaper
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Reaper »

Rizzon wrote:If something was to happen at 8/18/07 00:01, what timezone is yourbest guess it would go after?
Pacific.
Camth
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Camth »

ii otnemem ii wrote:Next full moon is also on Aug 28th
Also a lunar eclipse. (All lunar eclipses happen during full moons)
WarZombie
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by WarZombie »

Something is definitely going to happen. This ARG is far from over. Don't forget that Volman is supposed to return the 28th, the date of the next Lunar eclipse.
ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

WarZombie wrote:Something is definitely going to happen. This ARG is far from over. Don't forget that Volman is supposed to return the 28th, the date of the next Lunar eclipse.
No, he said "Maybe the next full moon?" <-with a question mark... and it was a generic answer. He would answer that for every other question that you asked "when...?" anything.
Power to IRIS
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Power to IRIS »

Start checking everything. B.net forum, Halo3.com, everrthing. Even the stuff that is OOG.
Doug52392
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Doug52392 »

That Flood Contaiment Control number is acting strange. It changed again. A few days ago it had an extention list by pressing 0, and pressing 1 would ring to a voicemail. This morning, however, all that was gone, only the message was present. Ordanarly I would think this number is old and its not being used, but then I accedently guessed the password that is prompted for by pressing * (its still there). That led me to a voicemail box with settings. I changed some fowarding setting, and screwed the whole number up! (some sort of fowarding number, so for the 5 minutes before i changed it again, insted of going to a sales pitch, it goes to a voicemail). But now I cant login anymore. Somone changed the password! At first I though it was just OOG, but guess what the password was: 1234. Who would be dumb enough to use an odvious number like that? Somone who wants us to access it. However, all I could find was a reference to a phone number, 1-979-555-3456, which is not a real number. It was the number that the system said I fowarded it to. Is this anything? PS: it looks like its Sunday, acording to the time i posted this message.
Power to IRIS
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Power to IRIS »

Nice find. Now what could the password be...and how long might it be? 3 numbers? Because if it is 3 numbers, then try 108.
Doug52392
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Doug52392 »

Its not 108. Its very strange, though, that the password went from 1234 to unknown...
Maimbot 9000
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Maimbot 9000 »

Power to IRIS wrote:Start checking everything. B.net forum, Halo3.com, everrthing. Even the stuff that is OOG.
Okay, man. I'll take the left half of the entire internet and you take the right.

Who wants to start dialing random phone numbers? Get on it, people.