Server 5 General Discussion

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

InSane_KiD
Data [Conditional]

Re: Server 5 General Discussion

Unread post by InSane_KiD »

ProfessorHojo05 wrote:I believe that the room in the core of Onyx is a prototype of the mechanism that "protected" Earth in the first firing of the Halos
no i just reread it the other day. and as far as i can understand it, the room the story ended in the of the same dimensions as the cryo tubes team katana were found in. When linda pointed her Oracle scope on the tube at point blank and it read Infinite for distance = Impervious to all things in normal space even if they were right in front of you. I dont remember anything about a prototype for anything doing with earth. I dont think The word earth even comes up in the last 60 pages of the book. anyway. this is way off topic. i was just replying to people talking about pangea a couple pages back. FYI that picture isnt pangea. the land masses are broken. Pangea formed a "C" in one single land mass.
CrYpTkEePer
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by CrYpTkEePer »

THAT IS A C. lol. Its starting to seperate but it is still all, for the most part, conected together. So its gotta be pangea. But why would they be here so long ago, when we werent.
InSane_KiD
Data [Conditional]

ok fine its pangea to you guys. But there are specific terms for the seperation periods. it all on wikipedia. you can actually tell when the picture dates from judging by the distance of the land masses from one another. im just doing that much research. im tired.
InSane_KiD
Data [Conditional]

nd srry i didnt answer the first part of ur question. the sample000100101 or whatever the binary was.....is most likely forerunner DNA it almost i dentical to alligators who have been around since BAM Pangea. they are the only dinsaours left. the sample differs by like three lines or something. its far fetched that the forunner that did all this looked like an alligator but its my theory until proven wrong. :)))
c2h6o
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by c2h6o »

Hey guys - been a while since I've been on here; I missed out on the server 5 opening...which sounds like it was one of those random ones like server 3, but it was a little more interesting. I was searching for more star images on server 5 and noticed there were none there. I have in the past been trying to crack that puzzle, so where does this leave us now? Did we put all of that time into a lame "Artifact Location Here" message, or is there something else??
playwithcolour
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by playwithcolour »

with Terminal.jpg and the avatar of AR, do you think that mysterioud "j" symbol mean, Jonas?

i thought about it when i read this: "The last time I heard from Jonas was in a note he left on my desk the Friday before his disappearance. The note said, "It's time to start asking questions again. J"
katai-te
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by katai-te »

When will access to server five be granted to the general public? Is it still exclusive to server key holders?
the new one
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by the new one »

SickTreeHugger
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by SickTreeHugger »

ProfessorHojo05 wrote:
InSane_KiD wrote:OMG did anyone read Ghosts of Onyx. or did you just forget? The core of Onyx is basicaly is the ark. A two meter wide room with supercondensed matter in slipstream dimensions making the inside of the room seem like the size of a planet making it impervious to any thing outside the room (remember the FENRIS warheads dentonated just outside the portal) including a massive galaxy wide detonation of halo structures. either there is something like this on earth or that is it.
I believe that the room in the core of Onyx is a prototype of the mechanism that "protected" Earth in the first firing of the Halos
yea I read it to, and that is exactly what I thought.
theShadowfox
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by theShadowfox »

SickTreeHugger wrote:
ProfessorHojo05 wrote:
InSane_KiD wrote:OMG did anyone read Ghosts of Onyx. or did you just forget? The core of Onyx is basicaly is the ark. A two meter wide room with supercondensed matter in slipstream dimensions making the inside of the room seem like the size of a planet making it impervious to any thing outside the room (remember the FENRIS warheads dentonated just outside the portal) including a massive galaxy wide detonation of halo structures. either there is something like this on earth or that is it.
I believe that the room in the core of Onyx is a prototype of the mechanism that "protected" Earth in the first firing of the Halos
yea I read it to, and that is exactly what I thought.
that or it was a Forerunner haven to view the aftermath