The Next Chapter (thoughts on if the game will end)

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Re: The Next Chapter (thoughts on if the game will end)

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

All I want is for an event or some kind of second round of prizes. I worked hard, I've said that enough times, and would simply like some physical object to hold that would allow me to feel good about it all. Perhaps some end event will have hundreds of giveaways.
Renegade
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Renegade »

Personally, I'm thinking a reappearance of A.R,

and not N.A.R

something tells me a.r will be able to throw this intruder out.

this server was heavy on the A.R references. thats allll im sayin.
tygron
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by tygron »

I hope IRIS goes on.... I wasn't a big part of it but I played and unlocked server 2... now i'm sticking with it till the end and this better not be it.... cause I missed server 5 cause of school and I was sleeping... I just had the feeling that something was going to happen (similar to the "bring nintendo DS with you" feeling I get when I will need it for the day... i'm not joking.) well anyway i'd like a reapearence of AR or atleast something new with SOTA I mean cmon... what real purpose did it serve?
nephilim
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by nephilim »

SOTA I mean cmon... what real purpose did it serve?
I don't recall that any of the servers were as blatant as the SOTA site regarding humanity's development being pushed along by an outside force.

It would be cool if SOTA became important to the arg again.
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

well it does say sota has 510 members, and there are 500 peaple who unlocked servers, and there was that sign up PDF. who knows whats going to happen.
ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

sharpsniper99 wrote:well it does say sota has 510 members, and there are 500 peaple who unlocked servers, and there was that sign up PDF. who knows whats going to happen.
Hmmm, I never thought of that... 500 members from 500 keys (assuming one per person, even though we KNOW it didn't work out that way), Jonas Volman, David George, Aaron Elliot... that's 503. 7 left... Wait... 7 left! (I'm ridiculous...)
darkwolfex
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by darkwolfex »

Personally, I'm thinking a reappearance of A.R,

and not N.A.R

something tells me a.r will be able to throw this intruder out.

this server was heavy on the A.R references. thats allll im sayin.
im pretty sure this has been said before (but for the life of me i cant find where)

it seems more like the servers are in reverse order ( server one is the last one and five was the beginning)

it explains why it says in server one that it was the entities' (very possibly being OAR) last entry