THE BIGGEST IRC OWNAGE EVAR!!!

Discussion of the out-of-game, real-world aspects of the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

UnrealCh13f
Moderator [Designated]

THE BIGGEST IRC OWNAGE EVAR!!!

Unread post by UnrealCh13f »

-->| Valchael (~@St.Alfonzos.Pancake.Breakfast) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +o Valchael by ChanServ
<MrMelons> sorry about that if I confused you
<BlueNinja> same here Mjonir
<Ibeechu> Guys, if your nicks aren't registered, be sure to register them
=-= Avateur was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Kawaiirose was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Cy was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Vocor was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= mihirsc1 was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= HallwayG was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= SpeedySurfer was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Chase was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= achewyrock was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= warnignshot3 was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= LoneFedaykin was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= kudo43 was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= rbeberwyck was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Median was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= BlueNinja was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Jinto was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Johnblaze27 was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Xastabus was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= VanHelsing was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= AfRo_SaUcE was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= blazejam was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Aegis was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= MrMelons was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= HuntGather98 was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Tural was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Raigns was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Injunfett was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= KLind was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= CaptainTenneal was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= OmegaHunter9 was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Wickedking was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Mariachi was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= blahqwerty was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= joseph was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= churcchh was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= DHalo was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= phantom12321 was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= MeetCrazyFury2 was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= j41m3z was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Gigas was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= xyno was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= MC was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= disfrank1212 was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Sk8erdmg was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Quinion was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= homer34 was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= MIKEAWESOM1 was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= PapaStu was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= CaiaphasBoT was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= mynewname was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Guttersnipe was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= caboose117 was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Lichtonatus was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Haygen was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= monk13 was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= TheLeggett was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= APL was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= LoveMachines was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Camth was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= icysoul556 was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= rwalton1129 was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= RomanArrow|Wii was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= jonh was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
=-= Cicucci was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
<Lattyware> crap
<Ibeechu> SNAP
<Heliophage> lol
<thebruce> oh wow
<Ibeechu> Unregged
<p_brent> yeas
<Unr3alChi3f> shit
<DarthYodi> WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
<cidhighwind767> Uh...
<KrK> whoa...
<Mjonir> Wow
<Crispy`> oh wow.
<Crispy`> ROFL
<EliteSniper177> woah
<Heliophage> XD
<Unr3alChi3f> holy fucking shit
<Cortana> wow....
<Zero> LOL
<H3rtz> woah
<Zero> scrn cap
<Crispy`> 96 to 32.
<Crispy`> Nice job.
<rewind> gj
<wfgeppetto> what is going on?
<H3rtz> there ya go
<Unr3alChi3f> OWNED
<thebruce> restricted to registered nicks?
<Ibeechu> bruce, yeah
<DarthYodi> who the fuck did that
<Mjonir> Yup
<p_brent> you have to register to be here
<H3rtz> not it
<Apoc> Magick
<Cortana> Well it seems more roomy in here
-->| achewyrock (~chatzilla@Go.Away.Pedos) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v achewyrock by ChanServ
<Valchael> I pinged out because of the amount of people
<rewind> I was about to say
<wfgeppetto> lol
<Ibeechu> ..
<rewind> avateua
-->| DHalo (~Guest@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-8BBAF6E1.dhcp.embarqhsd.net) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v DHalo by ChanServ
<rewind> *whatever
-->| MeetCrazyFury2 (~MeetCrazy@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-7099849A.carolina.res.rr.com) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v MeetCrazyFury2 by ChanServ
<Avateur> avatueruradf
-->| mickeymouse1234 (~mlmkm@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-9E0E567.dyn.optonline.net) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v mickeymouse1234 by ChanServ
<DHalo> wtf?
<Avateur> DHALO
-->| blazejam (~chatzilla@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-925C5233.ks.ok.cox.net) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v blazejam by ChanServ
<Avateur> FTW!
<cidhighwind767> That was ChanServ. I think
-->| HallwayG (~hallway-g@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-BAA7EC64.hsd1.tn.comcast.net) has joined #ci/abo
<thebruce> haha
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v HallwayG by ChanServ
* Avateur waves like an omg.
<wfgeppetto> apoc? sry
<Ibeechu> Unr3al, i was gonna say to telle veryone to register
-->| Patriot (~nicrotros@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-DAA0219C.hsd1.ca.comcast.net) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v Patriot by ChanServ
-->| KLind (~chatzilla@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-D8F4FA14.sl.wotnoh.sbcglobal.net) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v KLind by ChanServ
<DHalo> hey everyone
<Crispy`> thebruce: Oh, you're in here! lol.
-->| Kawaiirose (~chatzilla@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-BD2BF659.clsp.qwest.net) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v Kawaiirose by ChanServ
-->| Johnblaze27 (~John@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-17E248A3.se.biz.rr.com) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v Johnblaze27 by ChanServ
<DarthYodi> yes but someone contrls chanserv
-->| Guttersnipe (~hootinann@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-E133420B.austin.res.rr.com) has joined #ci/abo
<p_brent> WB
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v Guttersnipe by ChanServ
-->| drawingman818 (~chatzilla@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-BD18FDA8.nycmny.fios.verizon.net) has joined #ci/abo
<Patriot> Hi
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v drawingman818 by ChanServ
<DHalo> But what just hapened?
<Kroze> Here comes the flood again
-->| monk13 (~chatzilla@87C93751.EC763DCE.1C3ECA92.IP) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v monk13 by ChanServ
-->| Vocor (~h3nt41.t0@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-8AF7CE8B.tampabay.res.rr.com) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v Vocor by ChanServ
<thebruce> yes, quite, crisp :P
<rewind> Avateur might want to change that
<blazejam> wwhat just happend?
<Mjonir> Arrr... people rejoining ><
<cidhighwind767> That blinded me
<Vocor> there we go
-->| Mariachi (~Mariachi@B83B3791.725F747A.AA38C019.IP) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v Mariachi by ChanServ
<drawingman818> ...
<DarthYodi> talk about chan kill
<Crispy`> DHalo: All non-regged nicks just got booted.
<Guttersnipe> hello
-->| VanHelsing (~VanHelsin@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-B18CD5E8.6-150.btcentralplus.com) has joined #ci/abo
<p_brent> their everywhere!!!
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v VanHelsing by ChanServ
<DHalo> ah
<Vocor> ok johnnyblaze sign out and back in
<DHalo> I gotta reg
<Lattyware> oh well
-->| OmegaHunter9 (~Guest@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-356F9EB2.dyn.embarqhsd.net) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v OmegaHunter9 by ChanServ
<--| Valchael has left #ci/abo (Parting, sweet sorrow)
<Kroze> Someone set it to only registered users
<Lattyware> it's refilling
<Apoc> Back on topic. a simple server error, get over it
<Patriot> that scared me
<OmegaHunter9> that was annoying
<drawingman818> howdo I reg?
-->| Quinion (~chatzilla@2AAE42EF.D4FBDA55.2341D429.IP) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v Quinion by ChanServ
<KrK> oh well, only another 50 or so rejoins to go through... :)
-->| churcchh (~chatzilla@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-818290.dhcp.embarqhsd.net) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v churcchh by ChanServ
<Lattyware> and this is one way to ensure active people
<VanHelsing> how do i register my name?
<Crispy`> *cough* unreal
<Johnblaze27> why thats fucked
-->| warningshot3 (~warnignsh@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-597ED915.tatic.sa.chariot.net.au) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v warningshot3 by ChanServ
-->| M3_Rokit (~korn.ness@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-709B113C.hsd1.co.comcast.net) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v M3_Rokit by ChanServ
<KLind> How do I register?
<OmegaHunter9> i'm back
<Lattyware> the channel was pretty much cleared
<blazejam> g2g guys
<Quinion> how do u regester
-->| Chase (~Chase@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-A4E0335D.hr.hr.cox.net) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v Chase by ChanServ
<drawingman818> how do I register?
|<-- blazejam has left irc.arg-irc.net (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.78.1 [Firefox 2.0.0.6/2007072518])
-->| Valchael (~@St.Alfonzos.Pancake.Breakfast) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +o Valchael by ChanServ
<Ibeechu> Hold on, guys
<Crispy`> Went from 98 to 32.
-->| MC (~jimswg@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-BCA926AA.hsd1.mn.comcast.net) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v MC by ChanServ
<Apoc> for registering go to #si
<DHalo> http://www.afterdawn.com/faq/software_p ... v_mirc.cfm
<M3_Rokit> Link
<Chase> i have an account on abo, why did i get kicked
<Vocor> ./msg nickserv register pass email
<churcchh> w......t.......f
-->| j41m3z (~chatzilla@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-3B12898D.dsl.irvnca.pacbell.net) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v j41m3z by ChanServ
<KrK> To register: /msg nickserv register password emailaddress
<cidhighwind767> ./msg nickserv register password emailaddress
-->| Gigas (Mataxia@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-44671FE0.hsd1.mi.comcast.net) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v Gigas by ChanServ
<Zero> /msg nickserv identify PASSWORD email
<M3_Rokit> Link please
<Ibeechu> /msg nickserv register <password> <email>
<Mjonir> /ns REGISTER REGISTER password email
<thebruce> what was that command again?
<Apoc> STOP, GET ON TOPIC
<Mjonir> Ups, one time, not two xD
|<-- Tural has left irc.arg-irc.net (Quit: Leaving)
-->| Cy (~Cy@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-1026E3BA.nfcca.dsl-w.verizon.net) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v Cy by ChanServ
-->| caboose117 (~chatzilla@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-2F463D03.hsd1.fl.comcast.net) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v caboose117 by ChanServ
|<-- KrK has left irc.arg-irc.net (Quit: ERROR: Stupidity Overload, Reflash your brain! Online for 6hrs 10mins 37secs)
-->| Phyltre (~Phyltre@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-33267182.sc.res.rr.com) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v Phyltre by ChanServ
<p_brent> and hotmail dont work
-->| DRO4Phone (~DRO4LIFE@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-21BF3AB.tmodns.net) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v DRO4Phone by ChanServ
=-= Mode #ci/abo +o M3_Rokit by Apoc
<Ibeechu> Maybe setting +R wasn't such a hot idea
<Mjonir> Yup
-->| Tural (~Tural@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-E6670480.neb.res.rr.com) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v Tural by ChanServ
-->| KrK (~KrK@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-873A33E.glfd.cable.ntl.com) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v KrK by ChanServ
<Kroze> It really wasn't
<Mjonir> You should get it back on xD
-->| CaiaphasBoT (~Miranda@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-5A11A194.sw.biz.rr.com) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v CaiaphasBoT by ChanServ
<Cortana> Whats the addres of that damn forrunner site
<Mjonir> At least only interessted guys would still be it
<drawingman818> what's the password for?
<Mjonir> in*
<KrK> gah that was the wrong thing to click on
-->| mihirsc1 (~chatzilla@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-CBA615E7.wsc.edu) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v mihirsc1 by ChanServ
=-= Mode #ci/abo +h Ibeechu by Apoc
=-= Mode #ci/abo -o Ibeechu by Apoc
<Heliophage> theartifatlocation.com, Cortana?
<Guttersnipe> forerunner site cortana?
<Cortana> not that one
<Phyltre> How long have we been pending?
<Heliophage> *theartifactlocation
-->| AfRo_SaUcE (~chatzilla@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-A2C26DAC.satx.res.rr.com) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v AfRo_SaUcE by ChanServ
<Patriot> new numbers on artifact location page
<Mjonir> People only there to stole BPC adresse won't spend time to register...
<Patriot> or is that old
<Vocor> oh?
-->| Raigns (~chatzilla@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-D1F74236.pe.net.cable.rogers.com) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v Raigns by ChanServ
<Vocor> times are old
<Mjonir> ARG players will
<cidhighwind767> If it's the time its old
<Patriot> 23:59, 21:00, 21:00
<--| Gigas has left #ci/abo
<H3rtz> the date is old
<Chase> old
-->| mynewname (~chatzilla@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-44DC1DC1.hsd1.fl.comcast.net) has joined #ci/abo
|<-- `tilde has left irc.arg-irc.net (Quit: Gah! The lid fell on the keyboard and somehow magically typed this!)
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v mynewname by ChanServ
-->| CaptainTenneal (~New001@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-CB18FAAB.midco.net) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v CaptainTenneal by ChanServ
<cidhighwind767> Old then
-->| BlueNinja (~kennethde@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-50B875AB.access.telenet.be) has joined #ci/abo
-->| HuntGather98 (~HuntGathe@ARG-SINGULARITYINTERACTIVE-IRC-7099849A.carolina.res.rr.com) has joined #ci/abo
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v BlueNinja by ChanServ
=-= Mode #ci/abo +v HuntGather98 by ChanServ
<Guttersnipe> goddamn old
Attachments
Ownage.jpg
Ownage.jpg (300.91 KiB) Viewed 14691 times
Dalthanas
Data [Authenticated]

Re: THE BIGGEST IRC OWNAGE EVAR!!!

Unread post by Dalthanas »

Unr3alChi3f wrote:<Ibeechu> Guys, if your nicks aren't registered, be sure to register them
=-= Avateur was booted from #ci/abo by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)
Av got the boot? We have to stop Mod on Mod crime. We're only hurting ourselves.
Last edited by Dalthanas on Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raigns
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Raigns »

I got booted. Oh well, registered now. It's just that I've never been on that one before.
AfRo SaUcE
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by AfRo SaUcE »

yeah I registered and I'm still banned...
Facultas Tempestas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Facultas Tempestas »

I think the IRC rooms are modded by Nazis. Every little thing gets you either devoiced or booted. There's no room for any kind of free talk whatsoever.
Ibeechu
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Ibeechu »

Know why? Because that's why we have #SI. It's abundantly clear in the topic that spamming or off-topic talk will result in a devoice.
Facultas Tempestas
Data [Authenticated]

I realize that. Itd be one thing if someone just started talking off topic constantly. Saying one line in response to someone else after 20 min of on topic conversation is ridiculous. Like you said, its pretty clear that off topic conversations are meant for other channels. I went on there for the first time today and it just seemed like everyone (even the mods) were getting devoiced for the tiniest of remarks. Its just a wee bit overboard imo.
Ibeechu
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Ibeechu »

Actually, i agree with you now. It has gotten very bad. It's decayed into anarchy.

But, back on topic (lol), that was epic pwnage with what Unr3al did.
UnrealCh13f
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by UnrealCh13f »

Ibeechu wrote:Actually, i agree with you now. It has gotten very bad. It's decayed into anarchy.

But, back on topic (lol), that was epic pwnage with what Unr3al did.
u suggested it....
Facultas Tempestas
Data [Authenticated]

Wow, blame shifting!