FCC PHONE NUMBER CHANGED, NEW COMPANY ANSWERS!!

Leads that wound up being lost causes, having nothing to do with the ARG. Also, for threads discussing what turned out to be hoaxes.

Moderator: Moderators

suitedjock
Data [Conditional]

Re: FCC PHONE NUMBER CHANGED, NEW COMPANY ANSWERS!!

Unread post by suitedjock »

Sorry i'll elaborate... maybe this is just the company microsoft bought the number from and it's being taken back now.
Doug52392
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Doug52392 »

Microsoft was using this company to run their phone lines, but they must still have it. They probaly wanted to make the number look like a real companies phone line, so they used the same company they bought the number from to do so.
Scelus
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Scelus »

Unless Microsoft paid Ring Central a whole lot of money, they wouldn't do that, as the company would be inundated with phonecalls and could seriously hinder their business.
Doug52392
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Doug52392 »

But there are a lot of things that do not fit in with this number being Ring Centrals number. Plus an extention even references Halo
ProfessorHojo05
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by ProfessorHojo05 »

Doug52392 wrote:But there are a lot of things that do not fit in with this number being Ring Centrals number. Plus an extention even references Halo
I tried that extention myself and it only takes you back to the first thing you heard.
MIKEAWESOME
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by MIKEAWESOME »

This reeks of herring, but then, right when I think it seems like it is, I start to doubt it.
Renegade
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Renegade »

lol, i called again (against my better judgment)

and as last time this just proves it.

i just got as big an infomercial as you could get.

(even interviews with customers)

im pretty sure this is out of game.
SyrupHorder
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by SyrupHorder »

I think all ya'll's beleiving this is in-game are leaning on false hopes.
I think the number served it's purpose, like Jonas did and like the Wal-mart kiosks did.
Man, I'm started to realize this ARG is an addiction. Someone direct me to the nearest
Iris Rehab Center.....
ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

I am really disappointed that this thread is getting almost as much support as the original one at B.net's CI... I take ONE glance at ringcentral.com and automatically I know that it is OOG, that the FCC number is dead and gone. How is it that anyone is confused by this? Are we getting Iris cabin fever in the boredom, only a few days after the fourth server opened?
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

ii otnemem ii wrote:I am really disappointed that this thread is getting almost as much support as the original one at B.net's CI... I take ONE glance at ringcentral.com and automatically I know that it is OOG, that the FCC number is dead and gone. How is it that anyone is confused by this? Are we getting Iris cabin fever in the boredom, only a few days after the fourth server opened?
I think its because everyone expects a phone number from the Artifact Location, even though we have nothing to sustain that. And yeah, with tomarrow being a big day, hopefully, people are getting cabin fever.