Arms Race

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

DesertFox43
Data [Undefined]

Arms Race

Unread post by DesertFox43 »

Good observation, but unrelated to Iris. - Avateur

I dont know if this could possibly mean anything. but if u listen to the halo arms race the music playing is the exact same music when you met the flood on halo 1(yea im a sound track geek)
Bradxd
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Arms Race

Unread post by Bradxd »

Good observation, but I still don't get what this whole Arms Race thing is for.. is it going to be the movie or what?
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

Bradxd wrote:Good observation, but I still don't get what this whole Arms Race thing is for.. is it going to be the movie or what?
Bungie are using the same Director and graphics shops that they would use for the movie, but since that's dead, they're making little short things for fans.

Completely unrelated to Iris, locky.
nephilim
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by nephilim »

True, not related to Iris

Not true, project is moving forward..
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0464037/
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

If the movie was taken out of the "on hold" phase, don't ya think they would've sounded the trumpets and announced it?
nephilim
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by nephilim »

Bungie is tight lipped on a lot of stuff, though.

From a bungie podcast:
"...the unnamed Peter Jackson project?"
"No comment."

Yes, I know there isn't any actual proof (i.e., trumpets ;) ), but I cannot believe that Bungie would spend the amount of $$ needed to film such shorts, in addition to the creation of a working warthog by WETA--more than enough hype already exists for H3/Halo Wars. Combine that with the info on imdb, and I firmly believe that the H movie is in production. I'd hate to be wrong...f the ego, I just wanna see more H universe goodness :geek: